Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)

Product of Determination Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Question Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)

bria myles

This pic is from today...

ea312f4caa1b11e2854522000a1f9e45_7

dated...

tumblr_luz1quZvdc1qfy7xzo1_1280

d8c969f8b4c845a4b135d6a3c9fba2db1

bria-myles1

Bria_myles_23
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)
    Liked
    4930 times

Super Moderator Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)
    Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)
    Liked
    1470 times

you just answered the question yourself seems some miss the bria from '06-'10..i prefer her now though,i mean them show magazine bts videos had me for a minute

Catch Up Newbies Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco)
    Liked
    166 times

I've never been a Bria fan, and I truly luv chocolate women, but Bria always had more of a pear-shaped figure and I was never really into her face...she is cute, but for whatever reason, she just neva did it 4 me...but I definitely appreciate her thicker shape than now (although, she most likely is healthier for it).

I also think she (along with a handful of other chicks in da game) is one where most don't speak how they really feel...every time a Bria post would come out back in da day, everybody would post how fine she is and if anybody went against the grain, they got roasted...but if a poll was out, similar to the HHS, she would never be middle of the pack or higher...classic case of going with vocal majority on the outside, but something else when it appears anonymous...

On top of that, she has some of the worse homegrown pics of any model/vixen that I've seen...top pic is an exception...its rare that I've seen a Bria homegrown and went "Damn!"...that bottom pic is the best I've seen and I'm not sure if it is a homegrown...

Dice City Kid Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

face it fam.....she fell the fluck off

Liked
    170 times

you forgot..."she still with a white boy". a white dude having access to all that prime booty is straight betrayal on bria's part. white men don't trip off of black men dating white women because most brothas date white women who white men don't want. brothas date white chicks below market value. white men even make jokes about that shyt.

but white men don't play fair. they go after our black dime pieces who are above market value (out of the reach of the average n!gga) and use their race, money, resources, power and influence to get them.

Dice City Kid Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    you forgot..."she still with a white boy". a white dude having access to all that prime booty is straight betrayal on bria's part. white men don't trip off of black men dating white women because most brothas date white women who white men don't want. brothas date white chicks below market value. white men even make jokes about that shyt.

but white men don't play fair. they go after our black dime pieces who are above market value (out of the reach of the average n!gga) and use their race, money, resources, power and influence to get them.
    sad but true....one of my employees told me "of course i am with a white guy....i want a future"....(not even knowin he's smashin down one of the waitresses upstairs...i itunes gifted her nas' single from it was written....black girl lost

Product of Determination Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    sad but true....one of my employees told me "of course i am with a white guy....i want a future"....(not even knowin he's smashin down one of the waitresses upstairs...i itunes gifted her nas' single from it was written....black girl lost
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    7 times

WHY YOU BLACK GUYS ALWAYS HATING ON US SISTERS 1ST OFF YOU TREAT US LIKE WE ARE NOTHING YOU DISS DARK SKINNED WOMEN SO WHY YOU MAD THE WHITE MAN LIKE US...IM A BEATIFUL BLACK WOMEN AND MY BOYFRIEND IS WHITE AND HE TREATS ME BETTER THEN ANY BLACK MAN I EVER BEEN WITH IN MY LIFE HE ALWAYS TELLS ME MY SKIN IS PRETTY AND IM BEATIFUL A BROTHER ON THE OTHER HAND WILL TELL ME IM TOO DARK SMH SO GO BRIA I LOVE YOU AND BLACK MEN PLEASE YOU DATE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN EVEN THE PRETTY ONES SO STOP IT YOU HATERS

Catch Up Newbies Can't Seem To Understand How BRIA MYLES Isn't Ur Favortie Anymore? (Bum Still Plump, Skin Still Choco) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she looked good back then and even now. i think once she got with ole boy people just didnt like that. plus she lost a lil weight, not mad at that either we dont know how she felt bout that big ole booty... she still cool with me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast