Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST

Member Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Just speaking the truth pimp. You dudes are not rich and famous and don't know about that life.
    .....and you do? given the amount of bitterness in your posts I doubt it
    I really hope you apply as much effort in your real life as you do on this booty pic board

Dice City Kid Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by G-UNOT-killa View Post
    Dis fucc nicca just lost every amount of his manhood and dignity by putting out dis bullshit. if i c him im crip smaccing his no dignity succa fo love a$$ nicca.
    I doubt that....the homie has the goons on deck...I seen him in the hood with minimal entourage and he gets a pass...stop hatin on the homie...it's not like he's lying....even Yeezy saw the tape

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    4930 times

its catchy

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Nigga you doin way too much. You had more words in this post than I have in all my time here.
    Don't get mad at me because you have nothing meaningful to write. But then again you need a brain and thought process for that. Ray J is a genius for doing the song because whatever it was he was trying to accomplish, he accomplished it and he mad money in the aftermath.

- THAT is really what you hatin ass niggas don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    .....and you do? given the amount of bitterness in your posts I doubt it I really hope you apply as much effort in your real life as you do on this booty pic board
    Bitterness...the opposite of what is "sweet". I believe what I wrote in support of Ray J's song was in favor/support of Ray J and the opposite of you what you hatin ass niggas said against him. If there is bitterness in my post it's against you negative, non productive mofos. You clowns always have some negative bullshit to say about people who are doing better than you and have more money than you and when I speak out against you hatin motherfuckers...disagreeing w/ the status quo negative thought patterns of most of the board members...I'm the bitter one. Nigga STFU!

I don't come here on this board to agree w/ you niggas, to be your cyber buddy or to listen to rap or hip hop because that's the same thing. I come to this board to look at the "big booty" models you fools post on this board.

Product of Determination Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

the button next to "Reply with Quote" is the multiple reply button...

i combined ur post for ya

lol@
    I don't come here to be your cyber buddy

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Don't get mad at me because you have nothing meaningful to write. But then again you need a brain and thought process for that.
    Seriously, Breh, you're trying to flex your intellect on a BOOTY board...lol

If there is bitterness in my post it's against you negative, non productive mofos. You clowns always have some negative bullshit to say about people who are doing better than you and have more money than you and when I speak out against you hatin motherfuckers...disagreeing w/ the status quo negative thought patterns of most of the board members...I'm the bitter one. Nigga STFU!
    That's straight-up two-faced bullsh!t right there you constantly make snide remarks and demeaning generalizations. Then you get butthurt coz we said bad stuff about Ray J.

to be your cyber buddy or to listen to rap or hip hop because that's the same thing. I come to this board to look at the "big booty" models you fools post on this board.
    You don't want to be our cyber buddies....but you catch a lot feelings over us....I'm just saying....

Dice City Kid Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

They going in....

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Seriously, Breh, you're trying to flex your intellect on a BOOTY board.
    Intelligence and intellect is natural expression for me. I don't try to do anything. Trying involves effort.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by gqsurgeon View Post
    u defending homie and all but the real question is... "could he hit it now?" lmmfao
    we will see after the baby comes out

Kim K is the queen of being a ho and golddigger

every single chick posted on this site wants her fame (and the same way she has it)

The main reason why Kim K is so well know is of course the sex tape, paris hilton time was done, they are rich, they look white, Kim K's father worked with Johnnie cochran during the OJ case. You cant lie Kim K is sexy as phuck with a great body. Paris Hilton is skinny with no type of shape. Suburbs and media finally started to like thickness so for KIM K it was just her time.

^^^ HE REALLY THOUGHT THIS

Im surprised there is not one with Tyga throwings ones at black chyna saying *wifey material*

or

Wiz Khalifa looking at Amber Rose spread eagle talking about *wifey material*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

*but if I had to choose I would bust a nut in amber and kim K*

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast