Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST

New Arrival
    Liked
    7 times

SHE IS A WHORE AND RAY J DID MAKE HERE FAMOUS AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY BLACK PEOPLE ARE FOOLS TO MAKE THIS WHORE FAMOUS BUT WE DOG OUR ON KIND FOR INSTANTS KARINE STEFFENS

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ECARDOZA36 View Post
    SHE IS A WHORE AND RAY J DID MAKE HERE FAMOUS AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY BLACK PEOPLE ARE FOOLS TO MAKE THIS WHORE FAMOUS BUT WE DOG OUR ON KIND FOR INSTANTS KARINE STEFFENS
    you and lloyd should make a baby

Member Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    ...Seriously they're getting butthurt coz Ray J doesn't have equal opportunity to make dough off a sex tape.....good to see Martin Luther King's dream still lives

Then ecardoza took it to another level by bringing Superhead into the mix.

The last thing the black community needs is for these two to reproduce....

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ECARDOZA36 View Post
    not to mention superhead put the video out with mr marcus. hell i was looking for a contact but didnt want to get put in the book...

as far as ray j and his video i lol'd he's still salty to me and trying to still on hold on to the lil fame he got. kim did take it and make it into a postitve and hell we seen the tape we all want our girl to be like her and do that type of stuff. it's just with social media the way it is all you got to do is a vid of it. if this was back in the day alot easier to sweep under the rug. its in the books know so its gone be out there from here on out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123