Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST

I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TODAY SHALL BE CHRISTMAS NEXT YEAR
    this is the greatest day of my life

Product of Determination Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    jealousy

Catch Up Newbies Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Dis fucc nicca just lost every amount of his manhood and dignity by putting out dis bullshit. if i c him im crip smaccing his no dignity succa fo love a$$ nicca.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

U FORGOT MILES AUSTIN

Liked
    170 times

Wow. Ya'll some hatin' ass n!ggas and I really mean that. You people amaze me w/ this Ray J hatin b.s. This dude has been around as a celebrity for years which means he's always had more money than any of you broke unfamous n!ggas who have to go to work every day. During the course of his celebrity..he meets some unknown female name Kim Kardashian who becomes his girlfriend.

They decide to make a sex tape. Using Ray J's fame...Kim's people decide to put the tape out and bam...the tape blows up in the black community because everyone black knows who RayJ is because he's Brandy's little brother...but white folks don't have a clue who Ray J is. People start blogging about this tape, the internet and media catches on then white folks start inquiring about the white/armenian chick in the video. Ray and Kim break up.

Off the steam of the tape, Kim gets an offer from Playboy which she does which leads to a Reality show and some other business ventures...meanwhile Ray J is forgotten about. No offers are coming his way for a while until he gets his own reality show. His shows comes out... they do well..but no real mainstream success. Meanwhile...Kim's reality show blows up and she's getting offers left and right from power players and she starts bringing her whole fam into the thing until she and her family are more famous than Ray J and a machine is behind them.

Once again, what happens to Ray J? He's forgotten by the media but Kim and her family's empire is steadily growing and her power is growing. Ray J and his team (not a machine) has to make a move and he has to remind people "I'M STILL HERE MOFOS." and remember bitches...that Kim Kardashian hoe ya'll (the media, people, ballers and Kanye) keep sweating so much?...I hit that shyt first and don't ever forget it.

Super Moderator Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video) 2013, I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  I HIT IT  FIRST
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Wow. Ya'll some hatin' ass n!ggas and I really mean that. You people amaze me w/ this Ray J hatin b.s. This dude has been around as a celebrity for years which means he's always had more money than any of you broke unfamous n!ggas who have to go to work every day. During the course of his celebrity..he meets some unknown female name Kim Kardashian who becomes his girlfriend.

They decide to make a sex tape. Using Ray J's fame...Kim's people decide to put the tape out and bam...the tape blows up in the black community because everyone black knows who RayJ is because he's Brandy's little brother...but white folks don't have a clue who Ray J is. People start blogging about this tape, the internet and media catches on then white folks start inquiring about the white/armenian chick in the video. Ray and Kim break up.

Off the steam of the tape, Kim gets an offer from Playboy which she does which leads to a Reality show and some other business ventures...meanwhile Ray J is forgotten about. No offers are coming his way for a while until he gets his own reality show. His shows comes out... they do well..but no real mainstream success. Meanwhile...Kim's reality show blows up and she's getting offers left and right from power players and she starts bringing her whole fam into the thing until she and her family are more famous than Ray J and a machine is behind them.

Once again, what happens to Ray J? He's forgotten by the media but Kim and her family's empire is steadily growing and her power is growing. Ray J and his team (not a machine) has to make a move and he has to remind people "I'M STILL HERE MOFOS." and remember bitches...that Kim Kardashian hoe ya'll (the media, people ballers and Kanye) keep sweating so much?...I hit that **** first and don't ever forget it.
    i love your rants

Liked
    170 times

Just speaking the truth pimp. You dudes are not rich and famous and don't know about that life.

Liked
    411 times

Once again, what happens to Ray J? He's forgotten by the media but Kim and her family's empire is steadily growing and her power is growing. Ray J and his team (not a machine) has to make a move and he has to remind people "I'M STILL HERE MOFOS." and remember bitches...that Kim Kardashian hoe ya'll (the media, people, ballers and Kanye) keep sweating so much?...I hit that shyt first and don't ever forget it.
    Nigga you doin way too much

You had more words in this post than I have in all my time here

Ray J is a fool for this... its totally unnecessary

BUT I LIVE FOR THE FUCKERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    4 times

u defending homie and all but the real question is... "could he hit it now?" lmmfao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast