Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO*

Catch Up Newbies Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO*
    Liked
    170 times

Everyone has missed the important message of this video and focused their attention on Simone's is it real or not...ass. The message of this video is clear. Hip Hop music, videos and culture are slowly redefining the beauty and image of the woman around the world. This video cleary says "having a flat behind is not desirable...having a bubble butt is."

You have this gigantic "Ass Goddess or female Superhero flying through the sky to "save" some flat booty white women from a mundane existence into a more exciting and desirable lifestyle by injecting into their flat backsides a huge "bubble butt" by using tentacles that protrude from her mouth. The "flying Butt Goddess" turns the flat booty white women into her image and when she has accomplished this...she is satisfied and takes off to the sky.

Interesting.

Super Moderator Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO*
    Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO*
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Everyone has missed the important message of this video and focused their attention on Simone's is it real or not...ass. The message of this video is clear. Hip Hop music, videos and culture are slowly redefining the beauty and image of the woman around the world. This video cleary says "having a flat behind is not desirable...having a bubble butt is."

You have this gigantic "Ass Goddess or female Superhero flying through the sky to "save" some flat booty white women from a mundane existence into a more exciting and desirable lifestyle by injecting into their flat backsides a huge "bubble butt" by using tentacles that protrude from her mouth. The "flying Butt Goddess" turns the flat booty white women into her image and when she has accomplished this...she is satisfied and takes off to the sky.

Interesting.
    yeah,pretty much haha

Catch Up Newbies Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO* SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

Interesting.

:2KFDL82*$: Whats?!?!....You got this way backwards. This bullshi* coonery and buffoonery video does have a message but not the same message that you just expressed. This message is clearly mockery of a black woman figure by the jews that own the music companies. Back in slavery times, african women were put on display in freak shows because of their large figure (Sarah Baartman). This shi* right here is the same thing, but its the 21st century. The mockery still goes on today

But the underlining truth of this mockery is really envy of the black woman figure. But you are right about the change and acceptance of full figured women.

Product of Determination Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO* Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    :2KFDL82*$: Whats?!?!....You got this way backwards. This bullshi* coonery and buffoonery video does have a message but not the same message that you just expressed. This message is clearly mockery of a black woman figure by the jews that own the music companies. Back in slavery times, african women were put on display in freak shows because of their large figure (Sarah Baartman). This shi* right here is the same thing, but its the 21st century. The mockery still goes on today

But the underlining truth of this mockery is really envy of the black woman figure. But you are right about the change and acceptance of full figured women.
    i looked at it as a mockery as well.... hence my comment made towards Simone.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO* Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO*
    Liked
    4930 times

She removed those dsl, but it does make her look better

or

what ever she was allergic to the swelling finally went down

Liked
    4930 times

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post

Wait a minute. Did we just watch the same video? Wtf are you talking about? Exactly what mockery of the curvy bottom woman was depicted in this video? There was none. Point it out to us and don't say the whole video. I was correct in what I stated because even Elke (a white girl from Germany) said in her TMZ interview that as a kid....she was mocked for her big butt...now the tables have turned referring to big booties are now accepted in society and now it's time for every woman to get one like hers..hence the alien ass goddess implanting lame flat butt women with a phat ass.

I think what people (esp. women) focused on and found offensive about the video was Simone's less appealing backside which is full of cellulite which downgraded the video a lot.

Catch Up Newbies Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (feat. Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic) *WATCH THE VIDEO* screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    this was her goal when she put that stuff in her body
    i hope it wasnt . what they show on tv is brain washing the people of today society some can tell the difference some cant as it relates to real and fake, and what you want to make out of your life. look at the real world and how they started and how they been pushing the envolope far as gay relationship's just cause its on tv dont make it real.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

That video was.....bizarre.... but strangely kinda dope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12