Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: HHS TOURNEY

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • Miracle Watts

25 39.68%
  • Dollicia Bryan

38 60.32%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HHS TOURNEY (Round 2): #28 Miracle Watts vs #12 Dollicia Bryan

Catch Up Newbies HHS TOURNEY (Round 2): #28 Miracle Watts vs #12 Dollicia Bryan
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i didn't realize it... blafy had this thread mistakenly set to 2 days instead of 3 days to close poll.
    bull fuckin shiit........u grimey muhfuckas went and pulled a Bush 2000 in this bitch.......the shiit was close and u went and stopped the vote when your girl gotta lead.........

Product of Determination HHS TOURNEY (Round 2): #28 Miracle Watts vs #12 Dollicia Bryan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    bull fuckin shiit........u grimey muhfuckas went and pulled a Bush 2000 in this bitch.......the shiit was close and u went and stopped the vote when your girl gotta lead.........
    nah.... i wouldn't do dat.. its not dat serious... may the best girl win
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    820 times

nah.... i wouldn't do dat.. its not dat serious... may the best girl win
    u did do it........u can act nonchalant but actions speak louder than words breh.....this tournament went from good fun to bogus......its cool tho........that kind of desperation just shows that u know miracle is the badder bitch.......

Liked
    166 times

u did do it........u can act nonchalant but actions speak louder than words breh.....this tournament went from good fun to bogus......its cool tho........that kind of desperation just shows that u know miracle is the badder bitch.......
    R u serious, guy??? Last I checked, there was no one getting any money, prizes, or even a physical trophy from winning this contest....there is no one stopping you from putting Miracle on ur desktop and placing a photoshopped crown and sash on her if that makes you feel better (and I voted for Watts...but its not that serious that she didn't move to the next)!

Just like any tournament, only 1 is going to win it all and everyone else goes home. Even Flava Flav understood that...SMH...

Catch Up Newbies HHS TOURNEY (Round 2): #28 Miracle Watts vs #12 Dollicia Bryan HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Awww Miracle lost?!!! Damn

Product of Determination HHS TOURNEY (Round 2): #28 Miracle Watts vs #12 Dollicia Bryan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Vote or forever hold ur peace.

Liked
    820 times

Vote or forever hold ur peace.
    look breh.......all this back and forth aside.......i really am enjoying this tournament, but lets just keep it 100.........after u open the vote back up.......post them before and after pics of dolicia like u did for miracle........then we'll see whats really good.........

Liked
    166 times

look breh.......all this back and forth aside.......i really am enjoying this tournament, but lets just keep it 100.........after u open the vote back up.......post them before and after pics of dolicia like u did for miracle........then we'll see whats really good.........
    The whole point of the before/after wuz to compare and see if Watts is a build-a-body...we already KNOW that Dolicia is a build-a-body...

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    The whole point of the before/after wuz to compare and see if Watts is a build-a-body...we already KNOW that Dolicia is a build-a-body...
    thank you.

the homie suffering from amnesia right now... "every nigga knows nothin before they know somethin'" ...

for u to feel like im campaignin for miracle just shows that u one of these niggas jockin ms. build-a-body......so even though u talkin' about me u sayin more about u.......but its cool opp........every nigga knows nothin before they know somethin'.........so come on home........me and Ms. Watts forgive u.........its never too late to change ur vote........especially when u admin.........

Liked
    820 times

bullshit walks baby.........quit actin scary n put them pics up..........

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast