Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves

Catch Up Newbies Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Well whiteboys worship t1tties but ain't none of them calling Hugh Heffner a priest. NEITHER make sense. This has Jim Jones....cyanide-flavoured kool-aid written all over it.
    Okay, I went to the website and did some research and found out this hasn't nothing to do with "bootyism" aka ass worshipping....those are your words. Adonitology is basically about spiritually enpowering curvy women telling them that they're beautiful giving them a spiritual history as to why they are. and if you read the adonitology blog (which I also read) you would know that. For some reason I believe if Beyonce or Nikki Minaj started a movement like this for women you would think nothing of it and would see it as another feminist movement. but because a brotha started this movement and you didn't...you want to see it negatively and compare him to jim jones? a dude who murdered people? wow. That's called hate brotha point blank.

how do you go from hugh hefner (a man who worships women and is 80 something years old) to jim jones a man who murdered men, women and children and then committed suicide? your theory is lunacy. the brotha who started this movement can't be both.

- and for the record you're right. many white boys don't see Hugh Hefner as a priest. They see him as a God.

Member Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    For some reason I believe if Beyonce or Nikki Minaj started a movement like this for women you would think nothing of it and would see it as another feminist movement
    Uhh no. From what I perused on the website, this guy is promoting a "sensual religion for the 21st century" and he is clearly stealing concepts from christianity to propagate this. This is far beyond an empowerment/feminist movement. Plus if I saw that from Bey or Nikki, I damn sure wouldn't attribute it to feminism... more like record-sellingism.

. but because a brotha started this movement and you didn't...you want to see it negatively and compare him to jim jones? a dude who murdered people? wow. That's called hate brotha point blank.
    Just because you worship every single black man out there with some fame doesn't mean the rest us have to. I would much rather hear about a guy like Dr. Benjamin Carson (aka "healing hands") look it up, that sh1t is inspirational.

how do you go from hugh hefner (a man who worships women and is 80 something years old) to jim jones a man who murdered men, women and children and then committed suicide? your theory is lunacy. the brotha who started this movement can't be both.
    Ok, the Jim jones parallel was a bit of silly hype, but there is a definite cult feel to this guy. This guy won't by serving up cyanide, but he is definitely angling to take advantage of a lot of people.

- and for the record you're right. many white boys don't see Hugh Hefner as a priest. They see him as a God.
    But Hefner isn't literally calling playboy a bible.

Liked
    1 times

Well whiteboys worship t1tties but ain't none of them calling Hugh Heffner a priest.

so i guess only white men like breasts is what ur saying ?

A reasonable comment to make if you are talking about Islam, buddhism etc....but bootyism? for realz?

NEITHER make sense. This has Jim Jones....cyanide-flavoured kool-aid written all over it.

Catch Up Newbies Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    170 times

Uhh no. From what I perused on the website, this guy is promoting a "sensual religion for the 21st century" and he is clearly stealing concepts from christianity to propagate this. This is far beyond an empowerment/feminist movement. Plus if I saw that from Bey or Nikki, I damn sure wouldn't attribute it to feminism... more like record-sellingism. Just because you worship every single black man out there with some fame doesn't mean the rest us have to. I would much rather hear about a guy like Dr. Benjamin Carson (aka "healing hands") look it up, that sh1t is inspirational. Ok, the Jim jones parallel was a bit of silly hype, but there is a definite cult feel to this guy. This guy won't by serving up cyanide, but he is definitely angling to take advantage of a lot of people. But Hefner isn't literally calling playboy a bible.
    Well Terry all I can say is this...some people get it...some people don't. It's not for everybody. There are people on their blog who understand the concept as well as I. And get it straight....Christianity propagated it's belief system from Egypt not the other way around.

The Paternal Trinity of the Father, Son and Heavenly Mother within this new movement is the same as the Paternal Trinity of Osiris, Horus and Isis within ancient Egypt. IMO, it's just been modified and made relevant for the 21st century. And I don't worship some dude I don't know. But your attacking something out of ignorance and I have to counter attack ignorance with intelligence because of my level of comprehension.

btw, what's up with the Hugh Hef ref.? This isn't about a magazine. Once again bad comparison. It'll be different if Sean Cummings the owner of Show Magazine had started this movement.

Member Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    58 times

Sooooo does this mean they are not Fuc@ing?

Catch Up Newbies Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

so when you say curvy do you mean the bbw as well? I'm not just talking bout big booty girls I'm talking like that girl that was running down the street with the bucket off chicken on that movie. is she considered curvy? two things I don't talk to people about unless we cool or on that level is politics and religion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12