Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves

Catch Up Newbies Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    170 times

Default Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves

A church designed exclusively for fine big booty women? Okay um...where is this church so I can join?! The site is /// ADONITOLOGY / A RELIGION FOR THE WOMAN WITH CURVES ///. Interview of the the Prophet who founded the movement Bubble Butt Religion (Adonitology) - YouTube

Airykah Kane (Showgirl Model)

Airkayh (As a Adonitologist)

Catch Up Newbies Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    4930 times

WHAT WHAT WAHT

LLOYD MADE A THREAD

WTF

ALL THESE HURRICANES and Tornadoes COMING THROUGH

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    WHAT WHAT WAHT LLOYD MADE A THREAD. WTF. ALL THESE HURRICANES and Tornadoes COMING THROUGH
    Lol. It took something really interesting to get my attention to post. Most of the post on here are of course are of pretty girls, hot models etc. But it's interesting to see what hot chicks are into.

Liked
    4930 times

booty religion, well we all know thats not right

Liked
    170 times

^^^
    Well, I don't know about that. Talk to the Bushmen of Africa or even to the blacks in Brazil which has the 2nd largest population of blacks in the world next to Nigeria and they'll give you a different opinion . They worship the ample backside of the woman as divine.

As African Americans most of us are raised in America under the religion of Christianity so anything outside of the belief of Christianity is considered understandably so "not right." Fortunately I have a more liberated mind and have studied many world religions including native religions and I can tell you that we as blacks don't know who the f*ck we are.

We're screwed up as an American race esp. when it comes to knowing anything about our race or our own religions that we used to believe in.

What makes more sense? For a Big Booty girl to say she's a Christian but model her booty on the internet or for a Big Booty girl to join a 'Booty Religion?'

Super Moderator Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Look up Bushmen women.
    saw the extra..you made history today lloyd

Member Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    74 times

Is this some kind of satire? It's too ludicrous to believe.

Member Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    ^^^
    Well, I don't know about that. Talk to the Bushmen of Africa or even to the blacks in Brazil which has the 2nd largest population of blacks in the world next to Nigeria and they'll give you a different opinion . They worship the ample backside of the woman as divine.
    Well whiteboys worship t1tties but ain't none of them calling Hugh Heffner a priest.

As African Americans most of us are raised in America under the religion of Christianity so anything outside of the belief of Christianity is considered understandably so "not right." Fortunately I have a more liberated mind and have studied many world religions including native religions and I can tell you that we as blacks don't know who the f*ck we are.
    A reasonable comment to make if you are talking about Islam, buddhism etc....but bootyism? for realz?

What makes more sense? For a Big Booty girl to say she's a Christian but model her booty on the internet or for a Big Booty girl to join a 'Booty Religion?'
    NEITHER make sense. This has Jim Jones....cyanide-flavoured kool-aid written all over it.

Catch Up Newbies Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Nice! She bad!

Product of Determination Airykah Kane of Show Magazine joins new Religion (Adonitology) for Women with Curves Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

butt = religion...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast