Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH

Catch Up Newbies Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    i would ruin her life, by leading to her to believe that im actually wealthy. but by then i would have already gotten her pregnant and be long gone.

Catch Up Newbies Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH
    Liked
    170 times

i would ruin her life, by leading to her to believe that im actually wealthy. but by then i would have already gotten her pregnant and be long gone.
    You're the classic low breed porch monkey and the reason why scienist are looking so diligently for the unique gene chromosome that makes some black people n!ggas as to do away w/ them by making them extinct so they can't breed anymore. why the fck would you have sex w/ her (like she would allow you to) get her pregnant and run off leaving her w/ your child to raise by herself?

- how come you just couldn't hit it... and leave w/out bringing a pregnant woman and your abandoned kid into the scenario you fcking loser? and then some other dumba ass n!ggas gave you likes agreeing w/ you. those scientist need to hurry up.

Dice City Kid Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    You're the classic low breed porch monkey and the reason why scienist are looking so diligently for the unique gene chromosome that makes some black people n!ggas as to do away w/ them by making them extinct so they can't breed anymore. why the fck would you have sex w/ her (like she would allow you to) get her pregnant and run off leaving her w/ your child to raise by herself?

- how come you just couldn't hit it... and leave w/out bringing a pregnant woman and your abandoned kid into the scenario you fcking loser? and then some other dumba ass n!ggas gave you likes agreeing w/ you. those scientist need to hurry up.

Well damn

Catch Up Newbies Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

The Lloyd that we all have come to love... I was kind of thinking the same thing...without calling him a "porch monkey" though...lol

Member Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH
    Liked
    58 times

you could have just said your not a fan of unprotected coitus with females, hey i would have understood. Im going to also assume that you were created under the same matter that i explained that i would do

do to the young lady above. and for that Sr. i am sorry, i can understand how my comments would have offended you.

Catch Up Newbies Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Dice City Kid Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

you could have just said your not a fan of unprotected coitus with females, hey i would have understood. Im going to also assume that you were created under the same matter that i explained that i would do

do to the young lady above. and for that Sr. i am sorry, i can understand how my comments would have offended you.

No apologies sir....do you....everybody is not going to agree....that's the beauty of the STAN

Catch Up Newbies Kim Stampley........THIS IS THE TYPE OF GREEN I WOULD ROLL UP WITH screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

wait til you meet hustle man,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12