Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K.Michelle.........YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS CURVY SINGER

Catch Up Newbies K.Michelle.........YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS CURVY SINGER HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

This chick gets the ultimate John Stockton and in honor of his retirement, the Jason Kidd treatment as well

Just reminds me of a "doing too much Keyshia Cole" wanna be with all of Keyshia's psychotic family DNA wrapped into one plastic body...

It'll be easier naming what isn't fake on this broad.... Tho I can't think of anything now, y'all let me know when u figure it out lol

Catch Up Newbies K.Michelle.........YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS CURVY SINGER jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

As someone who never watched her show, ever, so I don't know who she is. So without knowing her personality, which I hear is garbage, I'd run up in that azz constantly, she is real sexy.....but yea, she looks like a thick Keyshia Cole.

Dice City Kid K.Michelle.........YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS CURVY SINGER ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Y'all losing it, this chick pretty and fine, she crazy as F@^K and i would probably most mornings head butting her bcause she got out of pocket.
    Then why bother

Catch Up Newbies K.Michelle.........YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS CURVY SINGER screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she thick as hell but when you watch the show and she open her mouth you be like Damn.... then you see the backstory bout her teeth and how dude pretty much went to build a bear and put her together you might want to take her for a late night ride to the hourly motel and that's it. and she from Memphis tn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12