Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    MEAT 4 DAYS

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    Liked
    320 times

Y'all the same dudes that says what a booty, i hit that but in the HHS tourney she loosing wtf make up your damn minds. Ne ways Mizz dr for the win. Btw i given up on the tourney with her loosing and Maliah loosing ish is rigged

Super Moderator More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    Y'all the same dudes that says what a booty, i hit that but in the HHS tourney she loosing wtf make up your damn minds. Ne ways Mizz dr for the win. Btw i given up on the tourney with her loosing and Maliah loosing ish is rigged
    dude,me and atlien just came up with the ideas for fun haha but i love the passion you guys showing! it's all for fun man..just enjoy the eye candy and may the best model/vixen/skrippa/rapper/fashion designer/bird/etc win

Super Moderator More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

stephanie santiago got eliminated but i didn't cry a piece of glass was in my foot..the people vote and whoever advances does just that..but to the post at hand these are cool pictures. Cat>Mizz DR imo

Catch Up Newbies More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    stephanie santiago got eliminated but i didn't cry a piece of glass was in my foot..the people vote and whoever advances does just that..but to the post at hand these are cool pictures. Cat>Mizz DR imo
    Mizz DR > Cat

Product of Determination More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Mizz DR > Cat
    i wanna disagree... but i think you might be right.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i wanna disagree... but i think you might be right.
    ariana grande>cat>mizz dr in the long run though

Liked
    170 times

after watching that long 10 min boring video ... it just seem all "[B] booty=religion
    Okay man...go ahead and try to take the attention away from your contradictory post and try to blame it on a 'boring video'. Brothas are so confused. You dudes worship and post hot chicks on msgbds. all day, have high school HHS tournaments voting for them when there's a real brotha out there converting these females over to his way of thinking.

- sure. you guys are winning.

Member More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!!
    Liked
    58 times

I really wish someone would get both of them a gym membership, Ms. Dr legs starting to look bad b,

of course I would physically and mentally **** both of them, but i would also explain the importance physical fitness.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK More Pics of CAT WASHINGTON and MIZZ DR's WIDE HIPS in BIKINI For Straight Stuntin Photo Shoot!!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

she alwayz showing off her wide hips... its makes the bunz kinda questionable...

we tryna see what see wurkin' wit
    MS CAT GOT NICE CHEEKS ON DA BAD GIRL CLUB SHE WUZ HOLDING MAYBE HER INSTAGRAM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast