Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH

Catch Up Newbies This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH
    Liked
    4930 times

Default This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH

But why does she run like that, she should have hauled a$$ and go faster from being chased by them dogs

Member This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH
    Liked
    58 times

i think the problem with us (by us i mean ni&&ers of color) we never tell our friends "making those pitbulls attack that white women going to give you a automatic 3-5" or "yo, you wrong for that $hit you did'' or

"hey B!tch do you see he has camera in his hand"

Instead we sit back and allow them to make matters worst.

Product of Determination This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

shameful.

i would've got ma grandma to chip her up after she winged a rock in my direction like dat...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH
    Liked
    820 times

........stupid bitch got what she deserved......an mother tragically lost (or almost lost) her daughter and u wanna harass her just cause she didn't give u an interview about it........thefuck outta here........saddest part is how everybody wants to focus on the Black woman as if the reporter harassing an emotionally distraught mother at her house is all good as long she was doing it "on a public street"........yall confused muhfuckas need to watch news for what is and stop having it spoon fed to you.

Product of Determination This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ........stupid bitch got what she deserved......an mother tragically lost (or almost lost) her daughter and u wanna harass her just cause she didn't give u an interview about it........thefuck outta here........saddest part is how everybody wants to focus on the Black woman as if the reporter harassing an emotionally distraught mother at her house is all good as long she was doing it "on a public street"........yall confused muhfuckas need to watch news for what is and stop having it spoon fed to you.
    Smh. Nah...

Maybe if they edited out the "harassment"

But we clearly see a local news channel asking the victims mom how she feels about the suspect finally turning himself in. They're doing their job. Who knows... Pressure from the media prolly made the suspect turn himself in. But the victim's mom didn't give two sh*ts-- u can see that from her reaction to the question-- which is understandable-- she lost her daughter. The tragic case obviously made headlines or else they wouldn't have been there reporting on it.

That doesn't call for the angry woman to launch a rock towards someone's face at full force. Grabbing a bat. Or sickening pitbulls to feast on the reporter. Getting attacked by a dog.. Well n this case dog(s) ain't no joke.

She lost her daughter now she's about to lose probably her two best friends, because they gon put dem dogs straight to sleep. And now she's going to get hit with multiple charges as well because they got all of it on tape.

I dunno. Just my 2 coins..
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Smh. Nah...

Maybe if they edited out the "harassment"

But we clearly see a local news channel asking the victims mom how she feels about the suspect finally turning himself in. They're doing their job. Who knows... Pressure from the media prolly made the suspect turn himself in. But the victim's mom didn't give two sh*ts-- u can see that from her reaction to the question-- which is understandable-- she lost her daughter. The tragic case obviously made headlines or else they wouldn't have been there reporting on it.

That doesn't call for the angry woman to launch a rock towards someone's face at full force. Grabbing a bat. Or sickening pitbulls to feast on the reporter. Getting attacked by a dog.. Well n this case dog(s) ain't no joke.

She lost her daughter now she's about to lose probably her two best friends, because they gon put dem dogs straight to sleep. And now she's going to get hit with multiple charges as well because they got all of it on tape.

I dunno. Just my 2 coins..
    "Smh. Nah...Maybe if they edited out the harassment......"
    .....yeah thats what i meant by spoon fed dipshit......obviously they edited in their own favor (as much could anyway)........a person not wanting to be harassed at their own home-especially a mother grieving over her dead daughter, takes moral precedence over a reporter "just doing their job".........by the way genius.......the death of a child is by far the worst and most painfull kind of loss a person can experience, so i dont think the pain of losing her pets is something she's thinking about......

Dice City Kid This Lady Is Gonna Get Pitbulls Banned : Arrested After Letting Her Dogs Loose On News Reporter! SMH ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

My best advice to my youngins(I have a few)....dont give them A reason...take it slow...grin to win...and when you win don't gloat....teach the next one to....and teach him to teach the next one to....the great Hov said it best"don't you know we building tunnels up under you?"