Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: People on twitter went in on Draya Michele *AWWW MAN DAMN THIS SH1T IS RUTHLESS*

Catch Up Newbies People on twitter went in on Draya Michele *AWWW MAN DAMN THIS SH1T IS RUTHLESS*
    Liked
    4930 times

Default People on twitter went in on Draya Michele *AWWW MAN DAMN THIS SH1T IS RUTHLESS*

Basketball Wives: LA” fans might remember how Draya Michele was ostracized and put down by her co-stars on season 1, but that was nothing compared to the Twitter toughs who attacked her yesterday.
    The alleged arrest that happened years ago when Draya’s young son was reportedly left home alone, came back to haunt the reality star again when BET’s “106 & Park” asked viewers to tweet questions to Draya with the hashtag #AskDraya.
    For more than 12 hours (and counting), the partygoer was subjected to harsh criticism from Twitter users who questioned whether she’s even a part of her son’s life today.
    Draya’s critics compared her son to starving children in Africa and speculated that he sees Santa Claus more than he does his mother.
    Though Draya had little to say during “BBW:LA” season 1 when her cast members continued to question her about the incident, she didn’t just sit back and shed tears as her timeline filled with hateful comments about her parenting or lack thereof. She had some strong words of her own.
    “Immature haters. I have the same 24 hours in a day as u. You use your time to hate tweet me instead of getting money,” wrote Draya who said she is caring for her son.
    “Ahhhh 6 days until I move my mom and son to California !!!! #whathaveyoudoneforyourfamilylately?” read one of Draya’s posts.
    Draya’s co-stars warmed to her after she denied the allegations and season 2 viewers may remember Draya weighing the possibility of relocating her family, but that didn’t seem to halt the onslaught of hateful messages.
    Viewers will have to tune into “106 & Park” Thursday to see whether there were any questions posed to Draya that did not deal with the alleged abandonment of her son.
    “Ratings gonna be thru the roof,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/GotTilItsGone/st...77798586994688
    https://twitter.com/MissJia/status/342040985854943233

https://twitter.com/AskDrayaSon

Member People on twitter went in on Draya Michele *AWWW MAN DAMN THIS SH1T IS RUTHLESS*
    Liked
    58 times

She cant be mad huh?

i think the crazy %itch thinks its cool to MONEY OVER KIDS, im sure shes getting child support from whom ever impregnated her. You couldnt get lil man a babysitter. (CARE.com next time before you step out on lil man)

Product of Determination People on twitter went in on Draya Michele *AWWW MAN DAMN THIS SH1T IS RUTHLESS* Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol... oh well
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies People on twitter went in on Draya Michele *AWWW MAN DAMN THIS SH1T IS RUTHLESS* screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Damn blafy you fooled me I came looking to say some harsh things bout her but them 2 pics specially that 1st onemy mind went blank. then I scrolled down that's messed up though but ain't nobody perfect pretty sure we all dealt with that chick that would put her kid to sleep and come out to your car to talk......wink wink. granted people know this and still gone holla at her and beat the box up