Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post

Chart don't lie.
    Spoken like a true 12 year old...the argument of the village idiot.

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    I agree with... championships is about team.

Which is why i feel a way when the media scorches Melo.

But back to the point... LeBron has a team now. Its disappointing to see him not be more aggressive to seize the moment...u can't control the first 3 quarters of the game, then slip up in the fourth quarter like last night on the NBA's biggest stage.

This is his year... he better not let Duncan and Parker steal it from him... (again)
    Agree again...but HE is performing. It's his team that is acting like b1tches. Wade playing like sh1t, Bosh playing like sh1t. I'd bench Bosh and Wade...start Norris Cole and Birdman in their place to prove a point and embarrass their azzes.

Super Moderator LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Agree again...but HE is performing. It's his team that is acting like b1tches. Wade playing like sh1t, Bosh playing like sh1t. I'd bench Bosh and Wade...start Norris Cole and Birdman in their place to prove a point and embarrass their azzes.
    they'll get it together man..they been here for the past 3 seasons and won it last season..as for the spurs,if they can snag game 2 sunday(which i don't see happening) then the larry o'brein trophy is coming back to the 210

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    4930 times

Miami - 7

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    they'll get it together man..they been here for the past 3 seasons and won it last season..as for the spurs,if they can snag game 2 sunday(which i don't see happening) then the larry o'brein trophy is coming back to the 210
    Yeah OKC won the 1st game last year and their fans and all of the Heat haters started celebrating...it'll be nice to have the same thing happen this year.

Product of Determination LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    LeBron made the choice of going to Miami and being around that supporting cast. That's his headache.

They just betta get it done...

Wade, Bosh, Birdman, Allen, Battier, Udonis, Chalmers, Miller.

Wade had a decent game 1.

Birdman couldn't guard Duncan...

Bosh choked (no homo)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    1470 times

LeBron made the choice of going to Miami and being around that supporting cast. That's his headache.

Bosh choked (no homo)
    Boshtrich never makes his 3pointers not like he can't make those shots it's just..weird seeing him on the perimeter so much since being with the Heat

Liked
    834 times

Bosh choked (no homo)
    OPP is Hibbert...identity revealed!!!!

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    4930 times

Bosh choked (homo)

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

the new age of players all whiney and need to pull down their skirt. they dont like the coach they get em fired. on another note when miami big 3 came together they was like not 1 not 2 not 3 they set big expectations that they realized was gone be alot harder to accomplish. they should have kept they mouth shut though. and in the future its only gone get harder cause pacers and the bulls on the come up also knicks. i feel like with that short season last year was a fluke for anybody that won cause it was a short run .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast