Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

jason kidd took the nets to the finals with jefferson and some other cat... jason kidd and he aint really that good. but you always gone need that supporting cast if you want to win. cavs owner didnt want to spend that dough to bring that mane some help bron did what was best for him. he got a lot of pressure on him by the media comparing him to jordan. he will not be jordan but will be lebron of his time just like kobe had his era iverson even had his era even though it went down bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Kobe rode Shaq's coattails for his 1st three...Phil Jackson for his next 2. Tim Duncan rode David Robinson's and ALWAYS had a great coaching staff and supporting cast. MJ is the best player ever and he didn't win SH1T until he got a supporting cast and the best coach EVER.

LeBron took the Cleveland Cavaliers to the finals...the phucking Cavs. NONE of these cats could have done the same. You put any of these cats in LeBron's place on that roster and they don't make the playoffs, let alone lead the league in regular season wins.

Kobe couldn't do it with the lakers after Shaq left until they got him Pao Gasol, Lamar Odom, Ron Artest and others. Tim Duncan can't consistently do it with a great supporting cast so you know he couldn't do it alone. MJ couldn't get past the 2nd round until Pippen, Grant and Paxson came along for the ride.
    Really??? Jordan had Pippen (HOF), Phil (HOF), Rodman (HOF), Grant (AS) and did not sniff the finals until he had them on board.

Kobe had Shaq (HOF), Phil (HOF), Derek Fisher (AS), Pao (AS..maybe HOF), Ron Artest (AS), Karl Malone (HOF), Gary Payton (HOF), Steve Nash (HOF), Dwight Howard (AS...maybe HOF), Lamar Odom (AS), Robert Horry (AS...maybe HOF for number of ships won) and did not sniff the finals even with some on board.
    the old school cats played hard ball and wasnt your friend while they played after the series then yea but during that game no you was the enemy. robert horry will always be in the books known as big shot horry he was/went to the right team and important to all them teams he was with.

Product of Determination LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    also knicks. i feel like with that short season last year was a fluke for anybody that won cause it was a short run .

I could see the criticism starting now if he doesn't get it done in this series vs the Spurs (people gonna take away his accomplishment of the first short season title)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Miami - 7
    ^^^^^this

Product of Determination LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Miami - 7

Member LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    21 times

Just got back to this thread and read this...

Spoken like a true 12 year old...the argument of the village idiot.
    Was I really arguing with you or had I said something you disagree with? You might want to rethink that. Oh, and blindly insulting someone makes you no better than them. In fact, it is rather hypocritical of you.

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Just got back to this thread and read this...

Was I really arguing with you or had I said something you disagree with? You might want to rethink that. Oh, and blindly insulting someone makes you no better than them. In fact, it is rather hypocritical of you.
    You're right...should have never posted that. Please accept my apology.

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    4930 times

Liked
    5400 times

^^ i dont get it

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ^^ i dont get it
    Look at the first picture it is 2k14 with lebron on the cover, then someone put that cat picture and said it was the same thing
    then someone photoshopped the cat in lebrons jersey
    then someone phtoshopped angry cat in the background where lebron face is

i thought it was funny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123