Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan

Product of Determination LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan

Lebron-James-hardware-trophy

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    58 times

Not a huge fan of lebron but he has talent. duncan, jordan, and kobe were all drafted into great coaching staffs and which later built amazing rosters. Lebron well i like cleveland but its the mistake by the

lake, and he spent a few years with it..

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

stop it..... nobody will come close to Jordan. if LeBron wins 7 rings mj still better cause he went and never lost hell if he didn't retire he would have 8. Kobe,bron & Duncan and some other notables all get there praise on there era but none match up the g.o.a.t. Jordan paved the way for these cats especially with the shore frenzy young cats paying ball riding on that mane coattails, and will be for a long time

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Kobe rode Shaq's coattails for his 1st three...Phil Jackson for his next 2. Tim Duncan rode David Robinson's and ALWAYS had a great coaching staff and supporting cast. MJ is the best player ever and he didn't win SH1T until he got a supporting cast and the best coach EVER.

LeBron took the Cleveland Cavaliers to the finals...the phucking Cavs. NONE of these cats could have done the same. You put any of these cats in LeBron's place on that roster and they don't make the playoffs, let alone lead the league in regular season wins.

Kobe couldn't do it with the lakers after Shaq left until they got him Pao Gasol, Lamar Odom, Ron Artest and others. Tim Duncan can't consistently do it with a great supporting cast so you know he couldn't do it alone. MJ couldn't get past the 2nd round until Pippen, Grant and Paxson came along for the ride.

Member LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan
    Liked
    47 times

LJ is playing with two HOF and one all star. He has more help than jordan or kobe.

Catch Up Newbies LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    LJ is playing with two HOF and one all star. He has more help than jordan or kobe.
    Really??? Jordan had Pippen (HOF), Phil (HOF), Rodman (HOF), Grant (AS) and did not sniff the finals until he had them on board.

Kobe had Shaq (HOF), Phil (HOF), Derek Fisher (AS), Pao (AS..maybe HOF), Ron Artest (AS), Karl Malone (HOF), Gary Payton (HOF), Steve Nash (HOF), Dwight Howard (AS...maybe HOF), Lamar Odom (AS), Robert Horry (AS...maybe HOF for number of ships won) and did not sniff the finals even with some on board.

Product of Determination LeBron James Already Missed Two Opportunities To Win a TITLE... He Can't Afford To Blow This One... Hardware Chart vs MJ, Kobe, and Duncan Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

All i'm saying Lebron needs to get it done this year. That ish that happen last night is inexcusable. But then again... they did drop game 1 last year against OKC.

Lebron has plenty of years to go... but he can't allow opportunities like this to get away

He has a supporting cast in Miami. So far they're 1-1 in NBA Finals win.

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    All i'm saying Lebron needs to get it done this year. That ish that happen last night is inexcusable. But then again... they did drop game 1 last year against OKC.

Lebron has plenty of years to go... but he can't allow opportunities like this to get away

He has a supporting cast in Miami. So far they're 1-1 in NBA Finals win.
    I agree...but the whole championships define you as a player is a flawed argument. You think Oscar Robertson wasn't as good as Derek Fisher or Tony Parker. You think Karl Malone wasn't as good as Horace Grant. Championships are about TEAMS. Do you believe that any of those other players could have taken the Cavs to the finals if they were in LBJ's spot?

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I agree...but the whole championships define you as a player is a flawed argument. You think Oscar Robertson wasn't as good as Derek Fisher or Tony Parker. You think Karl Malone wasn't as good as Horace Grant. Championships are about TEAMS. Do you believe that any of those other players could have taken the Cavs to the finals if they were in LBJ's spot?
    I agree with... championships is about team.

Which is why i feel a way when the media scorches Melo.

But back to the point... LeBron has a team now. Its disappointing to see him not be more aggressive to seize the moment...u can't control the first 3 quarters of the game, then slip up in the fourth quarter like last night on the NBA's biggest stage.

This is his year... he better not let Duncan and Parker steal it from him... (again)

Liked
    21 times

Chart don't lie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast