Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    I'm white

lol
    He got jungle fever

go ahead and do you I aint mad

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    He got jungle fever

go ahead and do you I aint mad

lol... been diagnosed with jungle flu and there is no cure... my kids mothers are black, my lady now is black, even my brothers wife (and all previous chicks) is black...

ive never even kissed a white girl... dont get me wrong i can appreciate beautiful women of all colors... but im addicted to mocha, chocolate & caramel

"it just be like that sometimes"

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!
    Liked
    4930 times

lol... been diagnosed with jungle flu and there is no cure... my kids mothers are black, my lady now is black, even my brothers wife (and all previous chicks) is black...

ive never even kissed a white girl... dont get me wrong i can appreciate beautiful women of all colors... but im addicted to mocha, chocolate & caramel

The jungle fever is over 9000

Member Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!
    Liked
    58 times

I was a fan of the high calorie eating, chocolate, thick solid, super strocker bria. I know I know shes probably going to say she wasn't healthy and it's not our life, but if you guys haven't noticed she was taking a lot more modeling booty action picture by professionals, than now she's taking front shot instagram pictures from some random chick.

Member Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!
    Liked
    21 times

I'm cool with the new Bria. She still got it, just downsized. Bria is in her late 20s so she knows she won't say perky for long. She is ahead of the curve (no pun intended).

Liked
    820 times

please tell me u dont be goin' around sayin' the n-word like this phuckin clown hustleman.......

Product of Determination Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

3807c048d34611e2ad5822000aaa094d_7

keep sleeping
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

No problem with her looking more fit as long as she didn't lose the hips and azz. To me she looks better now

Liked
    4930 times

She has slim down a whole lot from what she was

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Maaaaan shiiit... Tell me y'all still don't want that sexy chocolate woman and I'll gladly call you a lying mother fucckker!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast