Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post

Maaaaan shiiit... Tell me y'all still don't want that sexy chocolate woman and I'll gladly call you a lying mother fucckker!
    get ready to call some people liars then. she still bad in my book, but looking at them gifs I do miss the old bria

Catch Up Newbies Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    get ready to call some people liars then. she still bad in my book, but looking at them gifs I do miss the old bria
    I mean I do too, but I figure she hopped on the workout craze and dropped some of the baby fat

Yeah she was A-1 back then... But can folks honestly say she ain't still bad as fucckk?

Member Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS!
    Liked
    58 times

Thank you for the trip down Bria lane. I remember those days of the old Bria. It proves my point that the cameras used to follow this chick, now I can only find pictures of her on instagram. I use to get excited to see the pics from Bria, now I'm like" ohh Bria, yeah she straight"

Dice City Kid Bria "SEXY CHOCOLATE" Myles In a 2-Piece BIKINI and another In TIGHT PANTS! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Thank you for the trip down Bria lane. I remember those days of the old Bria. It proves my point that the cameras used to follow this chick, now I can only find pictures of her on instagram. I use to get excited to see the pics from Bria, now I'm like" ohh Bria, yeah she straight"
    Real spit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123