Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • yes

24 75.00%
  • no

8 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP

Catch Up Newbies Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Fucc no i wouldn't do it. dat bitch a snitch and in deez streets snitches get shot da fucc up real quicc.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Member Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP
    Liked
    18 times

I would....a woman doesn't reach their prime sexually till mid thirties anyway.

Just tryna make it.... Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

i'd hit... she would learn me a lot for whoever i actually decided to marry... she fine as hell... nothing to marry... just a **** buddy until she trap some sucka
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Dice City Kid Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by G-UNOT-killa View Post
    Fucc no i wouldn't do it. dat bitch a snitch and in deez streets snitches get shot da fucc up real quicc.
    That whole hood snitches get stitches thing is the most terrible thing about the hood....and I'm so glad I got out...the world is so different outside of MLK blvd.... I would like to say that I would shovel **** to feed mine but that's what they want me to say....they also want me to turn my own people into zombies like some kind of sick sacrifice ...I owe nobody nothing...I wake up everyday happy to be alive and focused on making an impact on this world...I don't have to worry about "snitches"...because you know what time it is when dealing with a man like me...for every door that is closed there are a thousand more that are open...you might have to kick the door off of the hinges but make sure your legs are ready...crawl before you walk...be humble and help those who are eager and like minded...and we'll wishes for those who quit and accept "the plan"...

Peace Stan
    Ish

Catch Up Newbies Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    It's all the spa visits...I heard she get a lot of facials. I'd drop a million on her face, no hesitation.
    LMAO you dead wrong for this bruh.

Member Karrine Steffans.....IF YOU WERE A RAPPER WOULD YOU GET CAUGHT IN HER TRAP
    Liked
    58 times

I understand if the rest of you guys couldn't handle the thought of being seen with her or entering her vagina.
    Unfortunately i could probably spend the rest of my days in this lady's mouth. The joy I would feel each morning
    When I turn over to smoke but I can't because the entire lower half of body is being swallowed by the amazing women's mouth.
    Imagine her doing that for the rest of your life, and then sr tell me if you can pass up a chance like that, it's like winning the head lottery or finding the last wonka bar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123