Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES

Catch Up Newbies NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES
    Liked
    4930 times

Default NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES

Ever wonder how many NBA players keep up with the beauties that fill the **** and urban model industry? Well a member from BuzzFeed named Kevin Lincoln was curious and conducted a Twitter study to see how many NBA players are actively following **** stars and urban models. The experiment had Mr. Lincoln follow 350 NBA players, both current and former, to see how many of them follow the busty ladies. His findings were pretty cool, as loads of NBA player from John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Vince Carter, and Kevin Durant, and many more all follow either a **** star or sexy urban model.

NBA Stars Have a **** Star & Urban Model Fetish on Twitter

New Arrival
    Liked
    5 times

that nigga Amir haha

Product of Determination NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

@ 3 pages when i scrolled down and it got to Yaris Sanchez
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

no lie if I had money to blow I would get with some of them **** stars. I'd try and spit game 1st before spending money like that though. them dudes look at flicks and see Sara Jay, Sophie Dee & your other favorite start. so you know super head getting them phone calls, and you best believe they got an iron clad contact for her to sign

New Arrival NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES
    Liked
    3 times

amir trying to get it in

Member NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES
    Liked
    58 times

Fellas this is actually sad news, I sorry to say this but if I made as much money as some of these players I would never place my di"k anywhere near a vagina that some average joe has been. Honestly I wouldn't go on the same trips as you ni@@as hell I wouldn't put my pants on the same way (I would probably do double flip to get into my gold pants but that's neither here nor there). Thirst happens to a a lot of people and I understand, but if I'm rich I shouldn't get thirsty. (Reagan voice)

Catch Up Newbies NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES mnice89's Avatar
    Liked
    134 times

ol' yaris got 'em sprung off there bwooooooiiiii

its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Yea my boy Vince Carter is following all those hoes.

New Arrival NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES
    Liked
    18 times

never understood why these athletes and musician niggas with money chase after these used hoes?

Catch Up Newbies NBA Stars LUST AFTER Adult STARS AND URBAN MODELS JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE JOES shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

just cause u got money don't mean u cant be thirsty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast