Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots

Dice City Kid Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    No sympathy for her dumb azz...and this is gonna sound harsh but none for the woman that died either. If your self-esteem is so fvcked up that you will let some unlicensed transgender idiot and a woman with Pebbelz's azz shoot you up with anything, you need to be 6ft under. Glad she's gone so that I never had to run across her dumb azz.
    Ouch

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots
    Liked
    170 times

From what I understand Pebbelz had nothing to do with the administration of the illegal butt injections. She supposedly referred the deceased woman to the unlicensed practitioner so her getting a life sentence for a referral is absolutely ridiculous yet alone jail time. And then they held her for 6 mos. w/out bond. I'm like wow even some murderers get a bail hearing.

It's because she's black and the fact that she has a bad attorney which is why she's not getting a fair deal. C'mon when anyone black get in trouble w/ the law how many of them actually get a fair deal? There are blacks who've spent 30 years in the state penn who never committed the crime they were convicted for.

Member Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    From what I understand Pebbelz had nothing to do with the administration of the illegal butt injections. She supposedly referred the deceased woman to the unlicensed practitioner so her getting a life sentence for a referral is absolutely ridiculous yet alone jail time. And then they held her for 6 mos. w/out bond. I'm like wow even some murderers get a bail hearing.

It's because she's black and the fact that she has a bad attorney which is why she's not getting a fair deal. C'mon when anyone black get in trouble w/ the law how many of them actually get a fair deal? There are blacks who've spent 30 years in the state penn who never committed the crime they were convicted for.
    She didn't even administer the shot? wow, how is a referrel even criminal yet alone murder? As much as we like to pile on pebbelz for her ridiculous build (hey I'm guilty myself) this story is actually troubling. It reminds me of a recent case where a straight-A student black girl in florida was expelled by her school county for making a mini volcano for a science project; I'm not fucking kidding.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Hate to say it, but PEBBLEZ is gonna be found guilty of at least Murder 2nd degree.. They're gonna make an example of her.. She won't see the light of day ever again… Hope I'm wrong..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12