Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots

Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder and facing a life sentence Behind Bars For Injecting Fake Booty Shots!! -- Video Inside -- If some of you are out the loop Pebblez da Model has been MIA status after being caught in Memphis and charged with illegally brokering a butt shot procedure that resulted in the death of an Atlanta woman.
    Pebblez, real name Natasha Stewart, was arrested on January 3, 2013 and charged with being a fugitive from justice in connection with Gordon’s death.

Police also took Shannetria Newberry into custody. It is not clear what role she played in Gordon’s death. Both women are being held at the Shelby County jail without bond.

According to the Associated Press, Gordon met Pebbles in New York and paid her $200 for the referral to Garner. The Associated Press located a Twitter. Pebbelz Da Model’s Twitter page featured photos advertising Garner’s work. The photos showed Pebblez with grossly deformed buttocks and hips, consistent with butt shots or butt implants.

Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder And Facing Life Sentence Behind Bars For Injecting Fake Booty Shots! -- Video Inside - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM - Hip Hop News And Celebrity Entertainment!!

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Wow....my only expression is this................

Dice City Kid Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Damn

Product of Determination Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

awwww man... her butt when she turned in dat prison jumper

on another note... dem charges she's facing AIN'T NO JOKE. We talking about murder here.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots
    Liked
    4930 times

I was laughing until I saw how sad she looked in the face, she really looks like a sad grandma :-{

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

I guess she never saw this gettin on this level. A Fat juicy azz ain't worth it is what she's sayin right about now. I feel sorry for her, sounds like where Pebblez really fkcd up is the fugitive part of this story, but life?

Member Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots
    Liked
    58 times

Have a seat Ms Stewart, now here is your plea agreement. You bounce that fat as$ at all male lunch room breaks, and then entertain all the male inmates each night and I think we can drop this down to a 10-15.
    I'm sorry this is horribly funny, because dude its a wild world when a female is willing to allow some random as$ unlicensed chick to injection a unknown substance into their body. And for the individual whom A. Doesn't have a lic B. not even willing to purchase the crap that is supposed to be used yes she should receive a large sentence in prison.

Product of Determination Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Pebbelz Da Model recorded this video days before dem boyz kicked down her door.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots
    Liked
    74 times

Dying from an underground booty shot....that's Darwinian

Catch Up Newbies Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake B00ty Shots atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

No sympathy for her dumb azz...and this is gonna sound harsh but none for the woman that died either. If your self-esteem is so fvcked up that you will let some unlicensed transgender idiot and a woman with Pebbelz's azz shoot you up with anything, you need to be 6ft under. Glad she's gone so that I never had to run across her dumb azz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast