Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)

Dice City Kid YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

That left side of the bracket is wack sauce...Bernice has no comp left....I'd even vote her over ms Diaz ...

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    411 times

Yall fucked up....

Product of Determination YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    No Tae or Sheneka, I see how the Republicans felt on election night.
    i'm watching u.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i'm watching u.
    AHA! bigbuck must be the ballot stuffer...if he is, ban his azz for life.

Super Moderator YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i'm watching u.

GOT HIS AZZ

Super Moderator YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    1470 times

Stephanie lost in a matchup she should've won easily imo in the first round but i'm good? some of ya'll being cold cactuses for no reason briana gotta have a another great season to be back next year,JK just fell short..miracle is like Durant,young and still time to improve. The community voted and well..here we are..See you all in the Finals!

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    820 times

Bernice is the most over-rated chick in the tournament........I mean her body is cool but she's below average in the face..........funny to see how the final four is made up of 3 bronze chicks and the girl with the biggest titties.........seems like this shiit has less to do with the baddest bitch and more to do with America's influence on the perception of what's Black and beautiful........

Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Bernice is the most over-rated chick in the tournament........I mean her body is cool but she's below average in the face..........funny to see how the final four is made up of 3 bronze chicks and the girl with the biggest titties.........seems like this shiit has less to do with the baddest bitch and more to do with America's influence on the perception of what's Black and beautiful........
    huh

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

So says the man that has carried the torch for the chick with "monkey feet"...that should be her next surgery and then take care of that navel...

Most on the board would argue that Miracle has a worse face than all of the remaining chicks and more plastic parts than at least 2

0491a7328f5411e282e022000a1fbc68_7

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    74 times

Seems like somebody is mad because their definition of beauty wasn't validated by a bunch of strangers on the internet.
    You actually accused OPP of poll-fixing over Mediocre Miracle, that's some sad sh!t homie.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast