Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)

Product of Determination YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Vin View Post
    Seems like somebody is mad because their definition of beauty wasn't validated by a bunch of strangers on the internet.
    You actually accused OPP of poll-fixing over Mediocre Miracle, that's some sad sh!t homie.
    Well damn...

*the check in the mail* lol
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Seems like somebody is mad because their definition of beauty wasn't validated by a bunch of strangers on the internet.
    You actually accused OPP of poll-fixing over Mediocre Miracle, that's some sad sh!t homie.

I'm going to explain something complex....unfortunately all of you will not get this: (some will...Stans are smart ;)

Men feel slighted that women can "gold-dig" its a secret envy men have that women can "easily" use thier bodies to get things and secretly resent them for it... JAYZ refers to it as "THE POWER OF THE PU$$Y".......

See JayZ reference here:

The power of the P-U-S-S-Y, thatz why niggaz get they hair cut, try to dress fly.
    Every baller that can afford it he cop the best ride.For the Power of the P-U-S-S-Y.......
    One sample of the snappa and ya ass was whooped.
    Have you buyin Gucci sandals matchin pocketbooks......
    Buisness guys you were victimised.....
    Have 'em payin rent on condos in a Miami High Rise
    She had the type of body that you didn't want leavin you.

BUT......... The same WAY, that the men on this site clearly made THE FINAL FOUR DECISION decisions, that even THEY didn't agree with later......men subconsciously make the choices that PERPETUATE and ENCOURAGE this SAME EXACT BEHAVIORS they dislike.......... hate to admit it but: men are in control.....

POINT:
    The ONLY thing that makes the TOP 4 women, the "TOP" is that they "GOLD-DUG"/ had enough $$$ to BUY their bodies....and what yall do? REWARD THEM FOR IT for hustling up surgery funds by bestowing them #1! .... yall REJECT the NATURALLY beautiful woman in the gym...... and praise (AKA reinforce) the woman who can AFFORD to spend the MOST money enhancing her body with FALSE body parts.... the IRONY........20 years ago men would have shunned and thought weird of the same women yall adore today.....

YALL GAVE the TOP FOUR SPOTS TO WOMEN YALL KNOW FOR A FACT ARE A solid 7s minus surgery: SEE HERE:::::

what men say: "I want an independent natural woman that doesn't wear makeup"

what men REINFORCE NONVERBALLY: "the WINNING women are the fakest ones, with the falsest body parts, that depend on other peoples money to look good. SHE IS THE WOMEN WHO GETS MY VOTE"

Dawitwy.....im not even gone get started on the "self-hatred piece" that a whoooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllle nother convo....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    74 times

I had a whole response written out but it ain't worth it. Some of y'all have too much expections and personal feelings vested in the outcome of a T&A poll

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    4930 times

WELL DAMN ITS CRAZY IN HERE

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    WELL DAMN ITS CRAZY IN HERE
    I have never seen so much butthurt.....in a T&A poll....a lot of people had their hopes and dreams crushed by the stan...

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    4930 times

I have never seen so much butthurt.....in a T&A poll....a lot of people had their hopes and dreams crushed by the stan...
    I swear these ladies should be shouting out his website like crazy

New Arrival
    Liked
    10 times

no yaris sanchez

Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Esther v. Bernice in final..bernice will win but 2 of my top 5 made it to final four

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Now know I Dolicia is all real...maybe not. Anyway, the most natural person in the Bracket was Sheneka IMO, even though I hate her sometimes. I did my voting, the people spoke and she didn't cut it. Maybe next time. Just maybe. I guess it would be Ayisha now. I like her. But Bernice can win strong with some new pics off her IG. iJS.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast