Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)

Super Moderator YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Damn this **** is tearing the website apart

OPP did any of the ladies in the poll even mention they were nominated or this website lately????????
    i'm saying!

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

I defenitly got Ayisha taking da championship.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    4930 times

OK OK OK EVERYONE TAKE A DEEP BREATH

AND A 1

AND A 2

AND

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Oh Lord, kumbaya
    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Oh Lord, kumbaya
    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shellback6982 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bpondexter1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-UNOT-killa View Post

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Damn feelings hurt round hea.tl where you been at? Will this be the 1st and last tourney we see on the Stan? Oh yea remember controversy sells. but opp did any of these chick join our s/o the Stan?

Product of Determination YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

OPP did any of the ladies in the poll even mention they were nominated or this website lately????????
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    but opp did any of these chick join our s/o the Stan?
    I DO NOT like to communicate with these ladies. Not via Twitter, not via Email, don't text me... nothing.

No shout outs needed. I don't need any validation of our work here from a cell phone or Instagram model. I'm well aware on who visits, our ranking, our reach ...we do good consistent monthly numbers.

I learn from mistakes... the minute I become buddy buddy... they'll be asking for all types of favors. ... "could u remove this pic" "could you delete this thread" "could you erase this comment" "could you post this" "why u post this bad picture" etc etc... Somehow I'm held responsible for ya'll comments. I'll need to explain why this member thinks ur azz is fake, why this member thinks ur breast is fake, why this member called u ALF, why this member disrespected you, why member said u got feet of a monkey, why this person called u a gold-digger. It quickly becomes annoying and a headache. People are super sensitive and emotional.

Opp ain't got time for all dat.

*i'm not referring to anyone specifically*

So will I get in touch with the winner... maybe award her with red bottoms from Barney's... maybe... maybe not

POINT:
    The ONLY thing that makes the TOP 4 women, the "TOP" is that they "GOLD-DUG"/ had enough $$$ to BUY their bodies....and what yall do? REWARD THEM FOR IT for hustling up surgery funds by bestowing them #1! .... yall REJECT the NATURALLY beautiful woman in the gym...... and praise (AKA reinforce) the woman who can AFFORD to spend the MOST money enhancing her body with FALSE body parts.... the IRONY........20 years ago men would have shunned and thought weird of the same women yall adore today.....

YALL GAVE the TOP FOUR SPOTS TO WOMEN YALL KNOW FOR A FACT ARE A solid 7s minus surgery: SEE HERE:::::

what men say: "I want an independent natural woman that doesn't wear makeup"

what men REINFORCE NONVERBALLY: "the WINNING women are the fakest ones, with the falsest body parts, that depend on other peoples money to look good. SHE IS THE WOMEN WHO GETS MY VOTE"
    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    So says the man that has carried the torch for the chick with "monkey feet"...that should be her next surgery and then take care of that navel...

Most on the board would argue that Miracle has a worse face than all of the remaining chicks and more plastic parts than at least 2

0491a7328f5411e282e022000a1fbc68_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    47 times

1st off I voted by the rules and 2nd I have a job so I don't have enough time to vote 20 or 30 times.

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    47 times

Thats niggas for you, you don't agree with them its **** to be said. I dont even cheat on my taxes so you know I wouldn't cheat when it comes to picking ass. FuccU:

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    yes.

I DO NOT like to communicate with these ladies. Not via Twitter, not via Email, don't text me... nothing.

No shout outs needed. I don't need any validation of our work here from a cell phone or Instagram model. I'm well aware on who visits, our ranking, our reach ...we do good consistent monthly numbers.

I learn from mistakes... the minute I become buddy buddy... they'll be asking for all types of favors. ... "could u remove this pic" "could you delete this thread" "could you erase this comment" "could you post this" "why u post this bad picture" etc etc... Somehow I'm held responsible for ya'll comments. I'll need to explain why this member thinks ur azz is fake, why this member thinks ur breast is fake, why this member called u ALF, why this member disrespected you, why member said u got feet of a monkey, why this person called u a gold-digger. It quickly becomes annoying and a headache. People are super sensitive and emotional.

Opp ain't got time for all dat.

*i'm not referring to anyone specifically*

So will I get in touch with the winner... maybe award her with red bottoms from Barney's... maybe... maybe not

STORY TIME

Give make a thread about something that happened when you were all buddy buddy
    Then give us a story about something recently *good, bad, and the ugly*

Seriously I would like to hear, I wonder if Briana seen all the stuff I posted.
    I wonder if Maliah knows just how much guys have fapped to her stuff

Dice City Kid YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Damn this **** is tearing the website apart

This is funny ...the website is being united not torn apart...knowledge is power and you only learn by analyzing all...wisen up brehs

Liked
    166 times

I'm going to explain something complex....unfortunately all of you will not get this: (some will)

Men feel slighted that women can "gold-dig" its a secret envy men have that women can "easily" use thier bodies to get things and secretly resent them for it... JAYZ refers to it as "THE POWER OF THE PU$$Y".......

BUT......... The same WAY, that the men on this site clearly made THE FINAL FOUR DECISION decisions, that even THEY didn't agree with later......men subconsciously make the choices that PERPETUATE and ENCOURAGE this SAME EXACT BEHAVIORS they dislike.......... hate to admit it but: men are in control.....

POINT:
    The ONLY thing that makes the TOP 4 women, the "TOP" is that they "GOLD-DUG"/ had enough $$$ to BUY their bodies....and what yall do? REWARD THEM FOR IT for hustling up surgery funds by bestowing them #1

YALL GAVE the TOP FOUR SPOTS TO WOMEN YALL KNOW FOR A FACT ARE A solid 7s minus surgery
    You put a lot on the table, but my take:

1) The case could be made that a lot of women in the vixen business "gold-dig", in one form or another...this was not a contest among homegrown women pics...

2) Since the contest was done tournament style, matchups become significant (some would say the Spurs and Heat got to the finals easy, based on having to go thru uncompetitive teams like the Lakers and Bucks). In some cases, fake matched with fake through each bracket from the start, thereby a guarantee that at least one build-a-body gets to the finals. If the contest was a list of names and folks voted there favorite, like the typical poll, the top 4 most likely would be different...or a re-done tournament with different matchups could result in a diff't 4....

3) It's not always easy to know who is fake and who is not (which why the expose thread is so popular!). You claim all 4 are fake...I think Esther is natural...am I certain...NO!...but at this point, I feel any vixen could have something fake about 'em...

4) Also, what a man wants to see in a magazine/strip club/video may not be what they want to be seen in public with or have at home...I'll stare at big booty Sultry Simone all day and give her all kinds of compliments on the net, but won't bring her to see mama...lol!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast