Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)

Product of Determination YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    4) Also, what a man wants to see in a magazine/strip club/video may not be what they want to be seen in public with or have at home...!
    or even have $ex with or start a relationship with!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    1st off I voted by the rules and 2nd I have a job so I don't have enough time to vote 20 or 30 times.
    i mistook a "big" alias for ya.

ma bad...

here's voting for the Tae vs Esther.

Transparency.

big2

big
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i mistook a "big" alias for ya.

ma bad...

here's voting for the Tae vs Esther.

Transparency.

big2

big
    wow.."big"

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    You put a lot on the table, but my take:

1) The case could be made that a lot of women in the vixen business "gold-dig", in one form or another...this was not a contest among homegrown women pics...

2) Since the contest was done tournament style, matchups become significant (some would say the Spurs and Heat got to the finals easy, based on having to go thru uncompetitive teams like the Lakers and Bucks). In some cases, fake matched with fake through each bracket from the start, thereby a guarantee that at least one build-a-body gets to the finals. If the contest was a list of names and folks voted there favorite, like the typical poll, the top 4 most likely would be different...or a re-done tournament with different matchups could result in a diff't 4....
    3) It's not always easy to know who is fake and who is not (which why the expose thread is so popular!). You claim all 4 are fake...I think Esther is natural...am I certain...NO!...but at this point, I feel any vixen could have something fake about 'em...

4) Also, what a man wants to see in a magazine/strip club/video may not be what they want to be seen in public with or have at home...I'll stare at big booty Sultry Simone all day and give her all kinds of compliments on the net, but won't bring her to see mama...lol!
    nahhh......its not a bunch of completely different voters in each match-up.........so its no coincidence that 3 of the final 4 have the same fake bake bronze skin tone......the only exception being esther, who has the biggest titties, which White America has always valued more than hips n ass...........White America has also always held a light skin standard of black beauty........black but not too black..........that same standard has influenced the Black community, the hip-hop industry's standard of beauty for video vixens......as well as the voters in this tournament..........

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    nahhh......its not a bunch of completely different voters in each match-up.........so its no coincidence that 3 of the final 4 have the same fake bake bronze skin tone......the only exception being esther, who has the biggest titties, which White America has always valued more than hips n ass...........White America has also always held a light skin standard of black beauty........black but not too black..........that same standard has influenced the Black community, the hip-hop industry's standard of beauty for video vixens......as well as the voters in this tournament..........
    Miracle Watts...now she's JET black...

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Miracle Watts...now she's JET black...
    yeah...dawitwy marches to the beat of a different drum...lol...

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Lol

Dice City Kid YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    or even have $ex with or start a relationship with!

Man Opp doesn't play...I remember when we kicked it at XS....he had a booth full of bad ones...big ol Jerobaum's of Patron and Rose...all of them were 8 or better...even that breezy I spilled the drink on

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

IMA KEEP IT ALL DA WAY LIVE I FUC.KS WIT DA STAN HEAVY BUT IM NOT ABOUT TO READ ALL DIS SHI.TLOL YALL NIGGA.S NEED TO CALM DA FUC.K DOWN AIN'T NONE OF THESE BITCHE.S GIVING US ANY PUSS-C AND I DO MEAN ANY PUSS-CBUT I REALLY DO THINK DA BE ON HER LURKIN LIKE A MUAFUCKERALL DEM:applaud89:BUT DA OPINION AND ENERGY ALL UP IN HERE IS CRAZY LOL APPLAUD URSELFS

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    how is she the most "NATURAL"?????

she PILES GIANT LOADS of makeup on her face to hide freckles!!! she has a self esteem issues
    C'mon, dawg. I've known about Sheneka Adams way before I've ever posted any picture of her. I've never felt like she was insecure about her freckles. That's one of the things I like about her. One of her first videos(Marco Polo) she showed her freckles. You can see them in the King Magazine cover, and the Smooth cover. She post videos of her without makeup on. Don't get me wrong she wears make up. However, she doesn't over do it like say, Keisha Dior the clown. That's excessive to me. She even post pics of her moms, and boast about her freckles on twitter. When I say natural, I'm talking about breast ass, and face. Shenekas high school pics show she developed real early, unlike Ayisha. Plastic wise, I think she's all real. Make up wise, she doesn't have no more than Bernice. I think she knows she's beautiful without make up. So what if she's on the country side. That chick won this for me, unless Robin Roxette was in the bracket. If we talk about about most natural...nobody on here is messing with her. She looks like the typical bad chick you see down town that cleans up nice. Again, this is all my opinion. Like I said before.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast