Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    almost as retarded as doin' some simp ass thirsty shiit like putting her up in my avatar............
    Or crying about her losing for weeks on end and accusing the host/administrator of the site of specifically targeting her for a loss...

Dude, your reading comprehension is about on a 2nd grade level. My 2nd post actually complimented Miracle Watts and I even voted for her in the round that she lost. My comment about her being "jet black" was sarcasm as anyone with a ounce of intelligence could decipher. Usually I try to squash beefs with other posters on the board but your are too fvcking stupid to reason with...

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Or crying about her losing for weeks on end and accusing the host/administrator of the site of specifically targeting her for a loss...

Dude, your reading comprehension is about on a 2nd grade level. My 2nd post actually complimented Miracle Watts and I even voted for her in the round that she lost. My comment about her being "jet black" was sarcasm as anyone with a ounce of intelligence could decipher. Usually I try to squash beefs with other posters on the board but your are too fvcking stupid to reason with...
    we don't have beef breh.........u just a tailgaiting troll who cant get my nuts out ya mouth............

Member YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Look up the definition of "sarcasm"...then re-read my post. We'll slow it down for you next time. Miracle is not darker than Bernice and not too much darker than the other finalist. It ain't her skin tone. She's a beautiful girl. Just doesn't measure up to the others according to the will of the board. In my opinion, the only person who I would have voted for her over is Dollicia (hmmmm, the lightest of the finalist) because I don't think she's beautiful, at all. Just green eyes and light skin to me.

By the same token, you and TL can get the h3ll out of here with this Black Nationalist movement. There is beauty in every shade of black. I guess y'alls final four would be Serena, Briana, Bria and Whoopi... GTFOH!

But I like Whoppi...lol

Dice City Kid YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Ay y'all remember this...I'm in the middle of ata and dawitwy...."baddest one slap my hand"

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Ay y'all remember this...I'm in the middle of ata and dawitwy...."baddest one slap my hand"

lmao seen a lot of people get whooped like that. or you set the newspaper on the shoulder. and say if you hard you'll knock it off his shoulder. but this tourney had made some folks butt hurt for real like you laying in the bed with her and you be like baby you didn't make it to the final four, she say it's ok and you saying no it's not I know your s good woman and I'm going to show the Stan that you are.... she like this fool here

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    you laying in the bed with her
    LAYING IN BED WITH BRIANA

and you be like baby you didn't make it to the final four

she say it's ok and you saying no it's not I know your s good woman and I'm going to show the Stan that you are
    SHE IS
    SHE TRULY IS

.... she like this fool here

IM STILL IN BED WITH HER

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post

ish u in corrales corner when he fought mayweather..........do ur boy a favor........cause this here is just gettin' sad..........

Catch Up Newbies YIKES!!! The FINAL FOUR we PICKED as the TOP Ladies!! (Ayisha, Bernice, Esther, Dollicia) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Look up the definition of "sarcasm"...then re-read my post. We'll slow it down for you next time. Miracle is not darker than Bernice and not too much darker than the other finalist. It ain't her skin tone. She's a beautiful girl. Just doesn't measure up to the others according to the will of the board. In my opinion, the only person who I would have voted for her over is Dollicia (hmmmm, the lightest of the finalist) because I don't think she's beautiful, at all. Just green eyes and light skin to me.

By the same token, you and TL can get the h3ll out of here with this Black Nationalist movement. There is beauty in every shade of black. I guess y'alls final four would be Serena, Briana, Bria and Whoopi... GTFOH!

Ata called me a "black nationalist"......"the principles of all Black nationalist ideologies are unity, and self-determination or independence......" gee, thanks Ata

the argument that's taking place here is the affects of: "Biggie/Tupac" society.... and parents arguing and fighting in front of children....and riots during peaceful protest society....
    we are constantly being force fed the messages that disagreements WILL END ONLY like this:
    the REALITY is: there is absolutely nothing wrong with people having a "disagreement" BUT the message that's constantly beat into our skull is that arguments leads to fights, separation and deaths...

the majority society promotes intellectual disagreement, they refer to it as "controversy" "debates".... but they disagree all the time, then apologize and treat each other to dinner after!

our differences are what make the world go round... for the world to survive we have to be different but we don't gotta FIGHT about being different. everyone cant be a leader, everyone cant be a nun or everyone cant be a sniper..... but there is a place in the world for all that. when we can began to accept people for who they are and state our opinions and respect and empathize with the opinions of others, even when we disagree, than relationships between friends will be more productive, couples will be more healthy, families will stick together, and communities would be stronger...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

Tightlipped....you do know all we are looking at is big booty hoes

celebrity booty hood status hoes

or

booty celebrities

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678