Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!!

Product of Determination UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wow! UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!!

Here's a different perspective on the "Millburn New Jersey Home Invasion Attack Video" which went viral earlier this week. The attack was caught on a baby monitor aka nanny cam. A loyal member believes the attack video and information feed to the public might be deceiving!

NJ Home Invasion video

Dear HHS,

After watching the "NJ home invasion video," aside from observing the obvious, which was that a woman was being beaten by a man in front of a child. My reaction to the video was -- SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT!

People get beat & robbed a 100x’s a day all over the US, and yes ON CAMERA. What makes this story local NJ home invasion attack video go viral?

Whenever the news force feeds stories to us, my first question is... Of all the stories, "Why this one?" and "Why now?" I knew immediately, what the media wanted me to think and what my fellow Americans without question of the back story, would most likely be thinking while watching this video.

See the YouTube comments below:

Poundholes1: And Obama wants to take our guns away. I guess the magical "gun free zone/call the cops" Didn't fucking work.

DjachDjach: Fucking ******!

Red Bean: This is why you keep a gun close

Conversation amongst friends were: “This guy is an animal!" "This guy is a monster!" "This is an innocent helpless white woman getting beaten by a savage black man!” “Damn Obama!” “This is why blacks are dying and in jail, look how they behave, they deserve it."

But for me, an individual of free and independent thought, something about the scene instinctively didn’t match. I watched several versions of the video over a dozen times. Every investigator of a crime scene knows to start looking immediately for the pieces that don’t add up.

1. I wondered why all the videos are so HEAVILY edited. I understand shortening with respect to time, but some videos even changed the sequence of the attack. In one video excerpt, the woman starts off being hit and her hair is out, and later, her hair is tied in a ponytail. Did she take a break to tie her hair up?

2. Although mom and daughter were just sitting on the couch watching TV and there was no babysitter present -- the perfectly angled, "nanny cam" was on and recording. Was someone watching her or did she know something was going to happen… ?

3. Reports claim she is completely silent during the beating because “she didn’t want her daughter to scream.” Yet, she throws herself to the couch twice. She even threw herself directly on her daughter. Where the child was safely sitting -- adversely placing her daughter in harm’s way of the wildly thrown punches.

4. The child on the couch is eerily silent and still. I understand “freezing” can be a natural response to trauma but its almost as if the child, knew the “routine” or knew exactly what to do, even when the beating was centimeters away.

5. Why did the man pick the planner up off the coffee table and read it? Did he want to know her schedule for the next beat down? Why does he stop the beating to adjust an item on the stair case?

6. Moving about the home as though he is familiar with the place. Why doesn’t he follow her into the basement? How did she escape from the basement? He remains constantly in camera view. At one point his hand looks to be in his pocket. For a "home invasion" where is the sense of urgency?? Especially, since he allegedly kicked in the door, in broad day light, the nanny or anyone could be arriving at any moment...

7. This "home invasion" looked more like domestic violence at one point. He hugs her to the ground. The man politely closes the entertainment center door to commence the beat down. If the main objective was to rob her, he could have easily stomped her, knocked her unconscious and ran thru the home. Requesting her pocketbook only, he spent more time beating than trying to gather valuables. This guy wasn’t only there to rob, he came with a purpose.

You’re probably asking, why is the background of the story important?

It’s important because when the media FEEDS viral images like this "Millburn New Jersey Home Invasion" into the minds of the public, it instills undeserved fear and loathing for men who simply look like the man in the video. Without the facts, it goes from being a story about what ACTUALLY happened... and becomes a story about idealizing and empathizing with the innocent white woman and villain-izing black men. Now, if I fit this guy’s description, I have to be careful where I go and how I behave. When some of us hear “man hunt” and “aggressive search to find the suspect” -- we think, Yes! He’ll be brought to justice. But, what actually happens to people who look like the man in the video? They are arrested, stopped, questioned, and treated like criminals. Just think how many black men will see the inside of a police car or a jail cell with the notion that they could be the suspect. And what happens in the minds of judges and cops who encounter men who only LOOK LIKE him. Yes, it's clear that what the man in the video did, was not right. But, we can all agree that not everyone deserves to suffer for the actions of only one.

- Anonymous

Surprising ANGLE! NJ Home Invasion Nanny Cam ATTACK VIDEO - HipHopStan.com
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

this person has a point. The lady could've been a who owed some money.

How he know behind the door was a nice flight of steps to toss her down?

Was this your initial reaction, the first time you viewed the video? "Look at that black man... he's an animal."
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!!
    UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    this person has a point. The lady could've been a who owed some money.

How he know behind the door was a nice flight of steps to toss her down?

Was this your initial reaction, the first time you viewed the video? "Look at that black man... he's an animal."
    i read it all man..interesting stuff....

Catch Up Newbies UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Whoa thats a different spin on it

Catch Up Newbies UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

I was jus reading another guys comment on a site who said this:

I'm not saying it's right, but I've been attacked more violently than that. Looks more like domestic violence to me, that is NOT right either, but why is no one asking for any of the backstory? Why is the kid not screaming in the background? I just dont know, I've lived on both sides of the law so to speak & from the law abiding side, I guess this looks "ultra-violent" but from a criminal side? nah, not so much. I've done worse to people that owe me money and/or stole from me. It really doesn't look like a home invasion so much. I could be wrong, but I've lived (and worked) in areas that this violent attack would be considered a Cowboy up & fight back" moment

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DIS COULD OF BEEN A SETUP SOMEBODY COULD OF TOLD HIM DA WHERE ABOUT OF DA CRIB LIKE AFTER U BEAT DA SHI.T OUTTA HER DA STAIRS TO DA BASEMENT IS RIGHT IN DA KITCHEN THROW HER ASS RIGHT DOWN THERE AND BREAK OUT AND DUDE FOLLOWED DAT SHI.T TO A T SO DUDE IN DA VIDEO COULD OF BEEN SENT THERE TO HANDLE DAT FOR SOMEBODY IDK BUT DA SHI.T IS CRAZY

Thank God 4 That White! UNEXPECTED PERSPECTIVE to NJ HOME "INVASION" Video!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Okay guys like seriously stop with this brainwashing and psychology bullshit

This guy is the biggest nigger i have ever seen. He is the definition of a nigger. Opp pardon my foul language.

He deserves to die. Lynch this black animal. Take his first born. Throw him in prison with the rest of the black animals. He shouldnt see the light of day for a eternity. This is a helpless white woman here. Imagine if this was your sister

All you Negroes should be disgraced for even defending or justifying this idiot

I'm out.

Back to the yacht parked n the dock for the summer.

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITEEEE!