Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!!

Product of Determination NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!!

Should Rajon Rondo "Derrick Rose" the upcoming 2013-2014 NBA Season? He actually has a GOOD REASON to sit out unlike Derrick Rose. What's the point of rushing back and playing with a bunch of lames... The Celtics gonna be struggling for the next 4-5 years.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

no pierce
    no garrnet

NO COACH (he is with the clippers now)

Blafy gives NO FUCCS ABOUT ANY OF THEM

Member NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!! cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

He still has Jeff green who can move back to his natural position which is the 3 spot and the east his top heavy. As much as I hate Boston he can get them into the 8th spot and due to Boston history they may be able to get a vet.
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Catch Up Newbies NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    He still has Jeff green who can move back to his natural position which is the 3 spot and the east his top heavy. As much as I hate Boston he can get them into the 8th spot and due to Boston history they may be able to get a vet.
    this above. and danny ainge gone make some moves just like he did with garnett and allen .they might have 1 bad year then they gone be back on. rondo is the franchise player though so they gone make sure he good to play its just with rose he could have came back during the playoff's but would have messed up the chemistry

Catch Up Newbies NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

The Lakers will lose Dwight Howard and find a way to grab Rondo I think

Dice City Kid NO Pierce, No GARNETT... Rajon Rondo Got A GOOD REASON To "DERRICK ROSE" The Season!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by jv1080 View Post
    The Lakers will lose Dwight Howard and find a way to grab Rondo I think
    Maybe with that expiring contract of Gasol