Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane

Catch Up Newbies Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Arrow Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane

this is Mary Jane putting the doo-hicky on this fool:

these chicks are smart

she saw this simp coming....

Stan's is Mary Jane worth loosing HALF on your divorce settlement

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane
    Liked
    4930 times

15 years down the drain for one night, smh just sad just sad

Dice City Kid Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Ay she played her part...nobody wants a barking azz over entitled woman all of the time...Rasheeda is super wack and going about things all wrong....Kirk will initially take the "L" but the action he will get from the show is evident

Product of Determination Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Kirk and Rasheeda doing it for TV.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

But to answer your question TL...hell no...but ratchet girls leave crumbs...and sometimes we have to get our way through the crumbs to find our way back home...sometimes women are too extra with the trust issues and the worst thing you can do to a man is accuse him of cheating when he isn't ...I don't speak for all men but I purposely will then indulge to make the stress worth it....or just kick her to the curb and let her see me with the next chic...or two...I'm team Kirk on this one

Super Moderator Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane
    Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane
    Liked
    1470 times

but to be serious though,it's what it is i guess..i think it's all for tv though. you can't just throw 15 years down the drain like that..but when it comes to getting some azz or vice versa then well,we're human after all....

Catch Up Newbies Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

the way reality shows are now everything for talks. they knew this would make all the women be on her side and the fellaz be on his side alot of people probably in that situation or going threw it. thats all i heard em talking bout on the radio all these bitter ass women coming out and im like shut that bull up. its just entertainment like when lil scrappy talking to his girl ..... just the way he was talking like i wonder how many takes did it take to get that right and where was the cue card man at

Product of Determination Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    the way reality shows are now everything for talks. they knew this would make all the women be on her side and the fellaz be on his side alot of people probably in that situation or going threw it. thats all i heard em talking bout on the radio all these bitter ass women coming out and im like shut that bull up. its just entertainment like when lil scrappy talking to his girl ..... just the way he was talking like i wonder how many takes did it take to get that right and where was the cue card man at
    basically.

i stopped watching...

i just post the episodes now
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i hate watching it but seeing these chicks with lil to nothing and phat asses then i be watching and be like i cant take this anymore and change the channel or cut the ps3 back on

Catch Up Newbies Kirk, Rasheeda's husband from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cheats on live TV wit " booty celebrity" Alexis Miller aka Mary Jane TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

u think its ALL for TV... Kirk really isn't tired of raising his kids Mary janes isn't really pregnant and due to be on LHHA permanently

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"