Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

@TL
    I have seen black/asian women but not the actual couple themselves, that is what I meant by black/asian
    Hispanic/White Im

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    i understand and respect your thread about black female loyalty to their man but black women marrying white men and brothas marrying white women is a very dis-loyal thing for blacks to do as it only promotes more blacks to marry outside their race.
    SO THE FUCC WHAT
    It should not show disloyal anything, it shows that two people from two different backgrounds can work together. If it promotes more blacks to date outside then it also promotes for the other race as well. There is absoloutly nothing wrong

Blacks are only 12% of the American population and can't afford to keep marrying to the "other side". whites only the other hand can afford to do that. they can afford to marry hispanics and asians as more hispanics keep migrating to america. the black population in america is stagnant in growth which is why we must keep all our money, resources, our skilled and talented, our best and brightest minds, our wealthiest, our strongest athletes and gifted musicians within our race. if you keep pulling all of our strength away...we get weaker as a race.
    Yes I understand that we are the lowest population, Im not forcing interacial dating, but you are forcing same race dating. I really dont care what race dates who. Also Im sure that Hispanics are the highest in population in America or at least #2, so white people are going to be in the same situation. Also I dont always belive the population count its kind of funny. For example when Hispanics take a test and it says to choose your race *at least here in NJ* when I was in school it would give them the options of

Caucasion Non Hispanic
    African American non Hispanic
    Arabic
    Indian
    Other

As you can see nothing gives them the option to pick hispanic, THEY ALL PICKED WHITE. The class I had was basically hispanic, some white, some black. There were a couple more white people but the class was basically Hispanic. As a matter of fact now that I think about it there were a couple of classes i had when the exams would come up in highschool it would have different race but sometimes nothing for hispanic or Latin, they would pick white.

We're already being swallowed up whites in this country by everything else they have...their influence, their power, their money, their products, their control and influence over us so much so that black relationships can't even compete anymore.

- this country has fcked up blacks at least over 90 ways to Sunday and white men brag about what they did to blacks while sitting around the dinner table. funny thing is those white husbands talk down about their black wives to all their white male friends when they're black wives are not around.
    We have been swallowed up and influnced by a bunch of fxcked **** from our own race also. We have black males that talk shiit and cheat on their white girlfriends

everything evens out 50/50 49/51 48/52
    everyone hates/likes everyone

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

People still tripping off who OTHER people are fucking in 2013????

Ive dated women of all shades and backgrounds... its all the same ****. MOST black men are with black women, MOST white men are with white women, etc. Stop crying and do you

Super Moderator
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    People still tripping off who OTHER people are fucking in 2013????

Ive dated women of all shades and backgrounds... its all the same ****. MOST black men are with black women, MOST white men are with white women, etc. Stop crying and do you
    high-five..but people are people. we are who we are.

Liked
    134 times

marry who you love...end of story.
    its always better to be pissed off than pissed on..

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    820 times

good convo but yall r missing the original point..........TL never said she's against interracial couples..........she's just showing that some guys date for substance and some guys date for status............

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    good convo but yall r missing the original point..........TL never said she's against interracial couples..........she's just showing that some guys date for substance and some guys date for status............
    OH OKAY

Well that is that guy's personality and choice, and that is the girl for accepting his ways (if she knows)
    Well that is the girl personality and choice, and that is the guy for accepting it her ways (if he knows)

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    thanks for your respect and understanding

I completely hear u and can see how it can be seen as a "betrayal"... Honestly, I love all people, at the end of the day we all bleed red and are the same inside. ultimately, I think you should go where your true heart leads you ( not your entertainment/ low-self esteem media conditioned ignorant "heart" but your actual true heart wants to be ) at that same time I don't want to see anything, a person or animal, become extinct.... I do believe, like all living things, God made brown people and melanin for a reason... which is proof positive in that some people even take melanin as a medicine... And I realize that at this rate there maybe a day that a little brown baby will be an anomaly.
    If all marriages centered around love then you would have a valid point. Most poor people marry from the heart because they have nothing to lose. But most rich people don't. Rich people and those who seek out wealthy spouses marry from the head. Asian and black women seeking rich white men as mates who eventually become their husbands strategically place themselves in "wealthy circles" to find them as well as white and hispanic women who choose to covertly seek out rich black male athletes or rappers and marry them.

- the american history and proof of this is overwhelming. those type of marriages don't happen out of "love".

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

blafy SO THE FUCC WHAT It should not show disloyal anything, it shows that two people from two different backgrounds can work together. If it promotes more blacks to date outside then it also promotes for the other race as well. There is absoloutly nothing wrong.

Yes I understand that we are the lowest population, Im not forcing interacial dating, but you are forcing same race dating.

We have been swallowed up and influnced by a bunch of fxcked **** from our own race also. We have black males that talk shiit and cheat on their white girlfriends
    The reason why your opinion is what it is, is because you're a negro. Over the past 20 years black folks began to think differently about race loyalty and marrying outside their race. As the situation for blacks worsened in America some blacks began to look for a "way out" of their impoverished state by marrying someone white or someone with money because they're "marrying up" so us marrying them is a good thing. Whites have a different perspective about dating and marrying blacks because they're marrying down and marrying a black person (unless they're rich) is a bad thing.

You said it yourself that blacks have been influenced by a bunch of dumb niggas which only validates my point that blacks in America are in a poor state of despair and are influenced by negative images and stereotypes from n!ggas and whites. so you would want the intelligent, rich black folks to marry, breed intelligent children and stay together to put an end to the dumb n!ggas who keep breeding more dumb n!ggas who saturate the ghettos and marrying low class whites.

- Look at how many blacks were shocked that Kerry Washington married a black man. - smh! You're race is suppose to the THE NO.1 race when choosing a mate not "ALL RACES ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SPOUSES" - you dumbass. You're generation is fcked up son.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    820 times

If all marriages centered around love then you would have a valid point. Most poor people marry from the heart because they have nothing to lose. But most rich people don't. Rich people and those who seek out wealthy spouses marry from the head. Asian and black women seeking rich white men as mates who eventually become their husbands strategically place themselves in "wealthy circles" to find them as well as white and hispanic women who choose to covertly seek out rich black male athletes or rappers and marry them.

- the american history and proof of this is overwhelming. those type of marriages don't happen out of "love".
    The reason why your opinion is what it is, is because you're a negro. Over the past 20 years black folks began to think differently about race loyalty and marrying outside their race. As the situation for blacks worsened in America some blacks began to look for a "way out" of their impoverished state by marrying someone white or someone with money because they're "marrying up" so us marrying them is a good thing. Whites have a different perspective about dating and marrying blacks because they're marrying down and marrying a black person (unless they're rich) is a bad thing.

You said it yourself that blacks have been influenced by a bunch of dumb niggas which only validates my point that blacks in America are in a poor state of despair and are influenced by negative images and stereotypes from n!ggas and whites. so you would want the intelligent, rich black folks to marry, breed intelligent children and stay together to put an end to the dumb n!ggas who keep breeding more dumb n!ggas who saturate the ghettos and marrying low class whites.

- Look at how many blacks were shocked that Kerry Washington married a black man. - smh! You're race is suppose to the THE NO.1 race when choosing a mate not "ALL RACES ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SPOUSES" - you dumbass. You're generation is fcked up son.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Then why did she use men who date white women as examples of folks who date for status, and men who date black women who date for substance?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast