Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    You're race is suppose to the THE NO.1 race when choosing a mate
    Why?

Liked
    1033 times
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Then why did she use men who date white women as examples of folks who date for status, and men who date black women who date for substance?
    what r u talking about?

Liked
    1033 times

Liked
    1033 times

Then why did she use men who date white women as examples of folks who date for status, and men who date black women who date for substance?
    -there are BLACK Men and white men both that date women for substance and for what they can contribute to their empire ( I used white men because I feel we are at a time in history where there worth and value of black women is not appreciated fairly as other races of women are, especially by our own kind (see self-hatred)

-i also see there are black men who date women solely based on media interpretations of "beauty" that often wound up draining them for resources and stagnating their mental and spiritual growth.....
    As Beyoncé says... some women "UPGRADE" their man...... the yang to that statement is that some women take them down....

Liked
    1033 times

People still tripping off who OTHER people are fucking in 2013????

Ive dated women of all shades and backgrounds... its all the same ****. MOST black men are with black women, MOST white men are with white women, etc. Stop crying and do you

Liked
    631 times

LLoyd, I have to say I think you're a smart cat. I just think you have a f*cked up perspective. Like I've said before, I think you've been either burned real bad by white folks or have been brain washed.

You can't box people up and say group A marries for this reason or for that reason. Just like you can't say white men talk sh*t about their black wives when they aren't around. That's just ignorant as f*ck.

You may have some experience under your belt, but you have much to learn my friend, as do we all.

Date, marry, have sex with who you want. The race should only be an issue if the parties involved have an issue with it. Outsiders' opinions shouldn't matter.

Not to mention, you can't really compare normal, day-to-day people to the rich and famous or those with Hollywood ties. Their lives are incomparable to everyday people. I can't box them up and say they all have similar agendas, but how many rich people do you know that want to go broke? None....they want to keep their money, make more money, and marry into money (mostly). So you're right about that.

Lloyd, race is such a big issue for you, bruh. Although your opinion is always welcomed, it's still your opinion and not factual.

Keep doing you, though.

I'll keep doing me and remain in my interracial marriage with my mixed babies.

One time.

Liked
    631 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Interesting. People's perspectives are enlightening. Malcolm makes some good points. Makes you think...

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    Interesting. People's perspectives are enlightening. Malcolm makes some good points. Makes you think...
    yea! we are all different and its cool too! but that my friends, as buck1 put it, is the whoooooole point.... to learn and to grow

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Why?
    Three reasons:

1. Birth. Upon conception, your race is the race who birth you into existence and in most cases is the first race you come in contact with after birth and during your upbringing.

2. Natural Selection. All living organism (both human and non) naturally select and gravitate towards what looks like and sounds like itself as oppose to what is contrary of itself in terms of physical attributes, characteristics, features, colors etc. as a means to mate and procreate. (take a class on sociology if you haven't).

3. Racial Acceptance. Most people of the same race feel more comfortable and relaxed around their own kind when it comes to choosing a mate. Most people of the same race also spend more time around their own race therefore when it comes to dating, mating and marriage, most people choose someone of the same race as a partner and not just for love and personal reasons. People choose a mate who will be accepted and liked by their families and friends and society alike as well as the consideration of what their children will look like and their children's acceptance.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast