Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Three reasons:

1. Birth. Upon conception, your race is the race who birth you into existence and in most cases is the first race you come in contact with after birth and during your upbringing.

2. Natural Selection. All living organism (both human and non) naturally select and gravitate towards what looks like and sounds like itself as oppose to what is contrary of itself in terms of physical attributes, characteristics, features, colors etc. as a means to mate and procreate. (take a class on sociology if you haven't).

3. Racial Acceptance. Most people of the same race feel more comfortable and relaxed around their own kind when it comes to choosing a mate. Most people of the same race also spend more time around their own race therefore when it comes to dating, mating and marriage, most people choose someone of the same race as a partner and not just for love and personal reasons. People choose a mate who will be accepted and liked by their families and friends and society alike as well as the consideration of what their children will look like and their children's acceptance.
    1. OK

2. So why isn't everyone gay?

3. So people should choose their mates based on what their families, friends, and society will accept more than what they themselves want, even if their families, friends and society don't want the same things, or more realistically, don't really give a **** about what YOU want, and just want to project their wants onto you?

Society? This is the same society that to this day portrays and treats black people as second class citizens? Why would you choose your mate based on what society wants???

You are a confused dude

Lemme ask you a question... how does who someone you will never meet fucks affect you?

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    1. OK

3. So people should choose their mates based on what their families, friends, and society will accept more than what they themselves want, even if their families, friends and society don't want the same things, or more realistically, don't really give a **** about what YOU want, and just want to project their wants onto you?

Society? This is the same society that to this day portrays and treats black people as second class citizens? Why would you choose your mate based on what society wants???

You are a confused dude

Lemme ask you a question... how does who someone you will never meet fucks affect you?
    ....ouch

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ....ouch
    Im not being harsh. Im just saying. What's to be gained crying about who the next man fucks? If lloyd wants to stick to his own kind, he's well within his right. But saying the next man has to? It's silly.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    820 times

Im not being harsh. Im just saying. What's to be gained crying about who the next man fucks? If lloyd wants to stick to his own kind, he's well within his right. But saying the next man has to? It's silly.
    dont even trip breh.......as long as its truth u good........the more confused they r.........the harsher it seems...........

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by buck0ne View Post
    LLoyd, I have to say I think you're a smart cat. I just think you have a f*cked up perspective. Like I've said before, I think you've been either burned real bad by white folks or have been brain washed.

You can't box people up and say group A marries for this reason or for that reason. Just like you can't say white men talk sh*t about their black wives when they aren't around. That's just ignorant as f*ck.

You may have some experience under your belt, but you have much to learn my friend, as do we all.

Date, marry, have sex with who you want. The race should only be an issue if the parties involved have an issue with it. Outsiders' opinions shouldn't matter.

Not to mention, you can't really compare normal, day-to-day people to the rich and famous or those with Hollywood ties. Their lives are incomparable to everyday people. I can't box them up and say they all have similar agendas, but how many rich people do you know that want to go broke? None....they want to keep their money, make more money, and marry into money (mostly). So you're right about that.

Lloyd, race is such a big issue for you, bruh. Although your opinion is always welcomed, it's still your opinion and not factual.

Keep doing you, though.

I'll keep doing me and remain in my interracial marriage with my mixed babies.

One time.
    No, my perspective is on point. Blacks with mindsets like yours is one of the many problems that has compounded the problems of African Americans in America today. Sure if you truly fall in love with a person of another race...fine. Marry them. It's okay for 1 person out of 47 mil. to do that or even 100,000. But when 50% of a race is seeking a partner from another race for different reasons...that's an epidemic. See blacks live in a country that whites own and control and whites have allowed people of other races to migrate to America. Other races of people blacks didn't ask to come here who blacks go running to for a come-up because the black race is the least desirable on the list.

The preservation, growth and elevation of one's own race should be ingrained in the mind of an individual in addition to the love of their lives. Too many negroes today are self centered...thinking about their own self interest....with a "I'mma do me...you do you"... kind of attitude..."don't worry about me" or what the next man is doing"....those are the ones I pay attention to the most. SMH. Negroes only thinking only about themselves, the one they love (or is fcking) and their kids with no interest in building their race into a better future.

Whites have done an excellent job in selling and marketing their race and "racial unity" to the world. Blacks on the other hand have done an excellent job of tearing down and abandoning their own people due to relentless hardships and struggle. You know damn well I'm right because there has been two many history and social books written and TV shows covering the very topic of black division, black interracial relationships and black assimilation in America.

Super Moderator
    Liked
    1470 times

No, my perspective is on point. Blacks with mindsets like yours is one of the many problems that has compounded the problems of African Americans in America today. Sure if you truly fall in love with a person of another race...fine. Marry them. It's okay for 1 person out of 47 mil. to do that or even 100,000. But when 50% of a race is seeking a partner from another race for different reasons...that's an epidemic. See blacks live in a country that whites own and control and whites have allowed people of other races to migrate to America. Other races of people blacks didn't ask to come here who blacks go running to for a come-up because the black race is the least desirable on the list.

The preservation, growth and elevation of one's own race should be ingrained in the mind of an individual in addition to the love of their lives. Too many negroes today are self centered...thinking about their own self interest....with a "I'mma do me...you do you"... kind of attitude..."don't worry about me" or what the next man is doing"....those are the ones I pay attention to the most. SMH. Negroes only thinking only about themselves, the one they love (or is fcking) and their kids with no interest in building their race into a better future.

Whites have done an excellent job in selling and marketing their race and "racial unity" to the world. Blacks on the other hand have done an excellent job of tearing down and abandoning their own people due to relentless hardships and struggle. You know damn well I'm right because there has been two many history and social books written and TV shows covering the very topic of black division, black interracial relationships and black assimilation in America.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

More lies. Most (~90%) of black people in relationships are with other black people. You are on the internet too much. The interracial wave is nowhere near as prevalent as it seems

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

1. OK

What does that have to do with Natural Selection? Nothing. Natural selection has nothing to do with homosexuality. It's a person selecting a mate of the opposite sex who is of the same race dude.

3. Yes. Most people in society care about what their parents, families and friends think about the person they marry. Maybe not you...but most people.
    4. Lemme ask you a question... how does someone you will never meet fucks affect you?

Interracial dating/ marriage affects us all. It says more about the individual's race than it does about the individual. Just like if 5 brothas was walking around with their pants sagging down in New Jersey...it wouldn't be a big deal. But when 1 million black men and women are walking around with their pants sagging down all over the country...there's a huge problem with black men and women across America.

That's what's happening with black across the country with interracial dating/marriage. It's too many blacks doing it for the wrong reasons.

- I hate when people try to write something intelligent when it's dumb.

Liked
    1033 times

... how does who someone you will never meet fucks affect you?

1. when that couple has a horrible son that treats your daughter like a play toy
    2. when that person becomes a biased officer of the law :(

3. when that man's son that you don't know tries to rob you in an alley
    4. when that person makes a son name George Bush
    5. when you buy property and rent to an ig'nant tenant that wont pay your rent
    6. when you children go to school and get "picked" on by other children in the class cause your kid "talks white" or "thinks they are better than everybody
    etc etc.... as much as we'd LIKE to deny that we are all connected.... 6 degrees of separation..... when you decide to say "f*ck the world" best believe it comes back to you...what you give to the world come back...

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    1033 times

this is the problem with modern education we are taught everything is:

this is an amazing conversation, EVERYONE (Lloyd, We Got Doe, Buck1, Blafy, Dawitwy, RasheedLateef, Atalien, Opp, etc) has made a valuable contribution to it..... and im a grateful that we are all here using our brain to discuss issues about our world and the people in it. its like a mental POT LUCK! we all have our own unique taste buds but that doesn't mean we cant appreciate each others delights....

i am learning as I read each comment... there is no right or wrong ideas here, simply everyone sharing their own view point and perspective from their corner of the world so that we can come closer to learning more about one another... and respecting one another which is the ultimate definition of PEACE
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast