PERSPECTIVE: what you see vs what I see
PERSPECTIVE: what you see vs what I see
"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"
WELP.... As the Stan's resident white man, a man who loves women of ALL shades, I'll just say this and be on my way... EVERY woman I've ever dated were black women. But let me tell you a little story. In 2008 I lost my job of 8 1/2 years due to the economy. It was my first and only job and for a year and a half I didn't have steady employment. all they saw was one job, no experience. Not the fact I started at 16 and was there 8.5 years. No real job experience, but can't get experience if u won't hire me. But i hustled, I painted houses, DJ'd, and did photography as much as possible to bring in what money I could. You know who was there when I was working? A black woman! You know who was still there when I was down and out and at my worst? A black woman! You know who kept me positive, told me we'd be ok, supported me throughout? A black woman! Now I'm going on 3 years at my job, won employee of the year for 2012, and I'm making 3x what I was making at my first job... And u know who is right by my side? My beautiful black woman. My queen. My soon to be wife and mother of my 2nd son. (3 mixed kids, shout out to Lloyd! Haha) I said all that to say this, I could've had a white woman who stayed by my side, or she could've left when times got tough, she could've been Asian, Indian, Spanish, etc...
To me it's all on the individual, there are so many white, black, Asian, Indian, etc etc people that aren't shiit, and so many of said people that are some of the greatest folks you'll ever meet. Alright, im done
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a beautiful black woman to wake up and kiss on
3. Shouldn't friends, family and society be the ones who have to accept who someone marries, rather than the other way around? You prob think the laws banning interracial and gay marriages are a good idea. Why should society have any say in who marries who?
4. You didn't answer the question. I didn't ask IF other people getting married affects you, I asked HOW other people getting married affects you. Does interracial dating make it harder for you to date who you want? Does interracial dating have any material impact on your daily life? How does it affect you?
Society is fucked up for sure, I'm not denying that. My question mainly to lloyd is how does interracial dating make it worse?
The funny thing is if lloyd heard some white guy say "whites and niggers shouldnt be mixing, folks gotta stay to their own kaaand" hed probably be like "see i told you white people are racist"... but then turns around and says the same damn thing
As long as nobody is getting hurt (and he has yet to show how interracial dating hurts anybody) what's the big deal?
The problem is, when blacks date "white" they feel like they're dating up the social ladder so of course they're going to be loyal to you as the topic starter stated in the beginning of the thread because this thread is about black female loyalty.
1. Despite slavery, racial discrimination, murders, killings, injustices, lynchings and hatred that whites have administered to black people throughout 400 years of racial cohabitation, that blacks are still willing to sleep with and marry whites without prejudice. That says to the world that blacks are socially weak and are still dependent on the approval and acceptance of whites who deem themselves superior to blacks.
When blacks marry whites...it validates white people's superiority complex...that they're the most desirable and powerful race in the world (but whites will never tell you that directly).
2. When blacks marry outside their race it makes the black race seem less desirable. Race abandonment is what it's called when blacks purposefully seek out another race for a relationship as oppose to a real chance encounter. If blacks don't want their own kind why should another race want anything to do with blacks?
3. When blacks date non-whites (i.e. Hispanics and Asians) this affects blacks on a minority level that blacks are more willing to date anther minority than a black person. Again, black desirability loses again to other non-white races.
Even in pornography that are black women of other nationalities in Africa, Germany, London, France etc.) who engage in unspeakable sex acts with white males that they would never engage in with their black male counterparts and she's always the only black person in the scene. Interracial dating, interracial marriage, interracial ex is a global epidemic. Not an American one.
- hope i answered your question.
cheif keif is bucking beckeys
lloyd wishes he was black........