Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Liked
    1033 times

Lloyd may come across as "harsh" but the reality is and We got doe alluded to it as well when he referenced that "stick to your kind" comment that whites are not as accepting of blacks. they maybe a little more demure and not speak openly about it. but Lloyd is speaking about "blacks sticking to their own race" the same way many whites feel they should do in their own race

"serious issue in **** world...if they (white women sleep with a black guy white fan base will abandon them"

"**** being something of an alternate universe, “interracial” does not simply mean persons of different racial backgrounds having sex. It refers to black men with white women about 95% of the time.Only about 40% of white girls will do a scene with a black man if the talent agency websites are to be believed. Even if you count the girls who are listed incorrectly in the non-interracial category (one site listed Gianna Michaels as not doing IR), it’s probably still fewer than 50%.
    There are a few theories floating around about why some stars won’t do IR:

1. They’re afraid of negatively impacting their career by upsetting their fan base.
    2. They’re afraid of upsetting their families
    3. They don’t find black men attractive

I’m sure they’re all true to one degree or another. Sarah Jane Hamilton is a poster on Adult DVD Talk and told this story in a thread about girls who don’t do IR: Long time ago when I had an active fan club. I had a guy write to me just completely disgusted and irate with me. He said that he had been a big fan for years, but now he was completely appalled and turned off … because I did a scene with Sean Michaels. I laughed my ass off!!! And I kept the letter for years after. Imagine, he wasn’t offended when I was gang banged by 8 guys on a bridge, but his delicate sensibilities were rocked because I did Sean (a black man) in a bedroom scene.
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    WELP.... As the Stan's resident white man, a man who loves women of ALL shades, I'll just say this and be on my way... EVERY woman I've ever dated were black women. But let me tell you a little story. In 2008 I lost my job of 8 1/2 years due to the economy. It was my first and only job and for a year and a half I didn't have steady employment. all they saw was one job, no experience. Not the fact I started at 16 and was there 8.5 years. No real job experience, but can't get experience if u won't hire me. But i hustled, I painted houses, DJ'd, and did photography as much as possible to bring in what money I could. You know who was there when I was working? A black woman! You know who was still there when I was down and out and at my worst? A black woman! You know who kept me positive, told me we'd be ok, supported me throughout? A black woman! Now I'm going on 3 years at my job, won employee of the year for 2012, and I'm making 3x what I was making at my first job... And u know who is right by my side? My beautiful black woman. My queen. My soon to be wife and mother of my 2nd son. (3 mixed kids, shout out to Lloyd! Haha) I said all that to say this, I could've had a white woman who stayed by my side, or she could've left when times got tough, she could've been Asian, Indian, Spanish, etc...

To me it's all on the individual, there are so many white, black, Asian, Indian, etc etc people that aren't shiit, and so many of said people that are some of the greatest folks you'll ever meet. Alright, im done

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a beautiful black woman to wake up and kiss on
    supportive!

wait... shes not black, shes just making fun of black people
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

All white people aren't the same like all black people aren't the same. I think its safe to say if a white person dates black people they don't have a problem with them. Everyone should just date who they want and keep it pushing. Who lloyd fucks dont make me buss and vice versa. Niggas got too much time on their hands, worrying about where the next man puts his **** or who he lays with. Its 2013 and people are still tripping off race???

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    This makes no sense... if black people marrying whites = black people think whites are better than blacks, then white people marrying blacks = white people thinking blacks are better than whites. You can't say it goes one way and not the other and you have to be pretty fucking stupid to think someone would make a lifelong commitment just racially spite somebody.
    This makes all the sense in the world and I don't have the time to try to explain it to you. Did you know that the percentage is much higher when a black person marries a white person than when a white person marries a black person? Do you know how this is determined? By the spouses last name.

White women taking on the last name of their black husbands vs. black women taking on the last name of their white husbands. That's how interracial marriages are tracked of who's marrying who. With that being said when black men marry white women (and the percentage is far greater than black women marrying white men) it says that black men find black women lest desirable than white women or women of other races who take on their last name.

I do believe sir...that YOU...fall in this category which is why you're so defensive and sensitive about the issue and trying to refute logic, facts and everything I say out of spite.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    This makes all the sense in the world and I don't have the time to try to explain it to you. Did you know that the percentage is much higher when a black person marries a white person than when a white person marries a black person? Do you know how this is determined? By the spouses last name.

White women taking on the last name of their black husbands vs. black women taking on the last name of their white husbands. That's how interracial marriages are tracked of who's marrying who. With that being said when black men marry white women (and the percentage is far greater than black women marrying white men) it says that black men find black women lest desirable than white women or women of other races who take on their last name.

I do believe sir...that YOU...fall in this category which is why you're so defensive and sensitive about the issue and trying to refute logic, facts and everything I say out of spite.
    How can you tell a person's race by their last name?

And what does black men marrying out more have to do with the false idea that interracial marriage only validates one race? How can a black person and white person marrying = white people being superior?

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    How can you tell a person's race by their last name?

And what does black men marrying out more have to do with the false idea that interracial marriage only validates one race? How can a black person and white person marrying = white people being superior?
    wow. i'm done with you homie. lol. you just don't get it. it's not just by the person's last name...it's by the marriage certificate/license etc. that's how they're able to track all interracial marriages...period. read in between the lines. i shouldn't have to explain everything to you in detail.

- do your own research.

Liked
    1571 times

Why do we "Worry"... About race...we are all people...get boss or get lost...Ishuz ...702'...EARLY

Liked
    385 times

First and foremost I give props to tightlipped for the topic because I know why she did that and it was to see men get mad and argue. But on the other hand, I had the same conversation with a young black lady (west african) and she hates black men because back in high school the football players all dated other than black women. But then i found out that the black girls at her school did not talk to them untill they were scoring touchdowns and making tackles.

Then I ask her do u want some man to marry you because your nigerian and she said yes. I then I said to her if you asked your husban why are you with me and he said because your nigerian would that make you fell sad she said no. So I asked, if you asked him is there any thing other reason why u married me beside being nigerian, for example you love my personality, ethics, morals etc. and he said no. The only reason why I married you was because your african and I dont love anything else about you, and I asked would you still be with him and she said no.

Then I said why would you want to be with someone that just love you for your race/appearance and not what's on the inside.

Truthfully I dont care if somebody dates outside there race, the only time I get mad is when blacks use an excuse to date outside their race to validate there decision ie. black men dont have education, black women are always loud, black men/women are ghetto. That makes me angry because you generalized a whole race and you have not came in contact with every black man/woman.

A lot of people do not understand racism. Racism was developed to protect women, because women are the key to their race. The man can pass down the last name but not the race. Women pass the race not the last name, so when a white woman is impregnated with a black child the white race is destroyed. Because african dna has the strongest traits thans any other race.

Personally I never dated outside my race. I love black women, but I attract latin women; which is strange. Cuz when I go out to clubs etc. latin women come up to me, but when I try to talk to some of the black women I get cold shoulder.

Liked
    385 times

Mario was just being nice because he takes a pic with some other race females does not mean he likes them........

He put them on blast for fake ballin

Even though my boi KD took a pic with this broad does not mean he's a sell out and he likes white women......

He still married a black woman

My boi Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson played junior college ball at Santa Monica college (which was my old rival school) along with Steve smith. One of my older friends play football with both of them and said chad did not get any love from black women because he was to dark skinned. But Steve smith got all the black girls because he a light. But on the other hand chad received love from the other race females, but as soon as he started scoring touchdowns the black woman came back to him. Then he transferred to Oregon State, where you know there are hardly any black women, and you know the rest of the story. But all his children are from a black.

I can vouch for chad johnson because the same thing happened to me when i transferred to a university to play ball. The sisters did not show me any love until i got playing time and was making tackles. But that was whatever because i was more concerned about my degree and playing ball. The other race woman were still cool with me even though I was on the bench for my first year.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast