Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Liked
    1571 times

Who did you ball for sour milk?

Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Who did you ball for sour milk?
    I played jc ball in the la area then I left to play ball at an hbcu school but they played me tough and said they was going to give me a scholarship, but it was all bs. Then I found out that they dont like players from the west/east coast. I dont want to put them on blast cuz there is not that much support for hbcu though. I was really mad because of that and after I lost a year eligibility; my jc coach help me out and then I transferred to kansas.

I just wanted a free education, fu** going to the pros. Cuz you dont make money in the nfl. League mini is around 50 k it was less than that before, but its not worth it cuz you body get messed up and after you finish your body is **** and the money you make goes to medical bills.

Liked
    1571 times

I hooped...way too short and slow...was on that thug ish early...then after seeing my homies get life I changed gear...can't complain now

Liked
    1031 times

tl always do them thread that you need to have a round table discussion for. i say marry who you fall for love knows no color. but you got your old die hard racist that will disown their child for dating lord forbid they get married. its crazy but thats just how it is. things alot different in the south though. they frown on the chocolate swirl. but its funny cause black women will do the same thing but a week or month later he with a white woman or somebody else you cop an attitude, why you turned em down, he was lacking what you looking for one person trash is another person gold mine.

race doesnt matter to me do what you feel is right cause im not living in your home watching taking notes not sexing or paying any bills why should i care as long as there is no domestic/life threatening things going on in my area im good and could care less.

got another question so how do the stan feel bout the light skin women that date the darker women and vice versa ? like you hardly see to light skin/bright light/hi yella people together.

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    tl always do them thread that you need to have a round table discussion for. i say marry who you fall for love knows no color. but you got your old die hard racist that will disown their child for dating lord forbid they get married. its crazy but thats just how it is. things alot different in the south though. they frown on the chocolate swirl. but its funny cause black women will do the same thing but a week or month later he with a white woman or somebody else you cop an attitude, why you turned em down, he was lacking what you looking for one person trash is another person gold mine.

race doesnt matter to me do what you feel is right cause im not living in your home watching taking notes not sexing or paying any bills why should i care as long as there is no domestic/life threatening things going on in my area im good and could care less.

got another question so how do the stan feel bout the light skin women that date the darker women and vice versa ? like you hardly see to light skin/bright light/hi yella people together.
    I'm light skinned and my African queen is as well

Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I'm light skinned and my African queen is as well
    thats whats up just when i talk to red chicks they always prefer a dark skin guy

Liked
    1033 times

I saw these pics in the news n it reminded me of this thread

former Chi town mayor
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

Robin and his wife Paula have been together for 20 years

let it go tightlipp

let it go

^^ YOU BETTER HAVE THIS SONG AT HIGH VOLUME

Liked
    385 times

Man tightlipped aka waiting to exhale of hiphopstan at it again. I thought this discussion was over with. To me, this discussion shows that some black women use topics like this to validate that they have self worth. Meaning that if the white man can accept them they have some sort of value. Which is callled "slave mentality," in order for you to feel good about youself you have to seek acceptance from the slave master.

It's not just women, men do it also. First you have to accept yourself for what you are, because the people your trying to seek approval from have problems of there own. Be happy with who you are and if people don't like it fu** em lol.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    411 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Man tightlipped aka waiting to exhale of hiphopstan at it again. I thought this discussion was over with. To me, this discussion shows that some black women use topics like this to validate that they have self worth. Meaning that if the white man can accept them they have some sort of value. Which is callled "slave mentality," in order for you to feel good about youself you have to seek acceptance from the slave master.

It's not just women, men do it also. First you have to accept yourself for what you are, because the people your trying to seek approval from have problems of there own. Be happy with who you are and if people don't like it fu** em lol.
    Exactly

We have to put everything in perspective. At the end of the day if you look for validation from anyone but yourself you will never be happy

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast