Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Liked
    1033 times

Lightbulb While "Urban Media" ADORNS the "Beige" woman BILLIONAIRE (s) Ben Horowitz states PUBLICLY: “Black women are LOYAL & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

BILLIONAIRE Ben Horowitz “Black women are loyal & they guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups"

Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle Union, Savannah and Lebron James

estimated to be $4 million. He was one of the first people to design anti-virus software and to develop a virus scanner.

THE Creator of SOUTH PARK

George Lucas is a director, writer, producer and businessman who has a net worth of $7.3 billion.

George McCain's Son

Peter Norton creator of NORTON SECURITY and his new wife, Gwen—-his 2nd Black Wife

Forbes Magazine, he is one of the 7th most powerful men in technology.

Susan Rice, Obama's Ambassador to United Nations

European Royalty

Ebert net worth of $9 million: Ebert: “She fills my horizon, she is the great fact of my life, she has my love …”

what Many Black men want....
    Mario Chalmers

James Harden

Kevin Durrant

Elin Nordegren occupation: nanny..... and soon as times got tough for Tiger she was

Evelyn of Basketball Wives Nagged the poor man to a coma, frustrating him til the point he head butts her and then

Laura of Basket ball Wives

Gloria Govan

Lamar Oden

Mary jane aka Alexis Miller

Daphne Joy

Adrienne Bosh, Chris Bosh's wife

Kim Kardashian

And what do these women want....

BONUS:
    CoCo, Ice T's "loyal wife"

Paul McCartney's Wife sues for £24.3million from her ex-husband after a bitter and lengthy court battle....
    Last edited by TightLipped; 07-05-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator
    Liked
    1470 times

ok TL..it's hot outside here in new orleans. might get crawfish later at fisherman's cove

Liked
    1033 times

your at the Essence fest..... COOL! enjoy! take pics

Super Moderator
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    your at the Essence fest..... COOL! enjoy! take pics
    haha yeah,donna soublet got a party tonight but i'm too young to go

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    4930 times

1. I did not know the creator of south park has a black wife, thats cool

2. SMH dont play mario chalmers like that
    Miami Heat's Mario Chalmers Checks Groupies For Trying To Lie - Baller Alert.com
    ^^^ the girls just asked for a pic but they said they were popping bottles with him. They were lying to others by creating the illusion like they were partying the whole time with mario, he set them straight

3. LET PEOPLE DATE WHO THEY WANT

I dont care what man dates who, I never care if a black girl dates a white guy. If she prefers white guys, cool, because there are many other women they may find a dark skin man as handsome. I hate hate when people try to push to only date this or that, just date whomever. Im sure 100% that any man and any women can date inside and outside their race. There are women who are albino white and are viewed as ugly because they need a tan, there are women that are melanistic that are viewed as beautiful FROM ALL RACES.

I understand the steryotype of the black women and how they are viewed. Its really fucced up that black women are at the bottom of the barrel, but some men love all women. Hell I remeber when Toccara was on the cover of king or xxl and this old a$$ white guy picked up the magazine and said damn, imagine what she can do. Then he pointed to some white guy and said, you cant handle this. He said looooooool I can handle that, she aint ready for me. This really happened when I was 20 at a FYE. I have seen lots and lots of interracial couples, always black and white. Sometimes I see black and hispanic, even white and hispanic. I still have not seen Asian and Hispanic, or Black/ Asian, I have seen White and Asian. I have never seen Indians date outside of their race, they have some sexy women.

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    haha yeah,donna soublet got a party tonight but i'm too young to go

I got these fake id's fo ya....

Super Moderator
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

Miami Heat's Mario Chalmers Checks Groupies For Trying To Lie - Baller Alert.com
    ^^^ the girls just asked for a pic but they said they were popping bottles with him. They were lying to others by creating the illusion like they were partying the whole time with mario, he set them straight

I dont care what man dates who, I never care if a black girl dates a white guy. If she prefers white guys, cool, because there are many other women they may find a dark skin man as handsome. I hate hate when people try to push to only date this or that, just date whomever. Im sure 100% that any man and any women can date inside and outside their race. There are women who are albino white and are viewed as ugly because they need a tan, there are women that are melanistic that are viewed as beautiful FROM ALL RACES.

I understand the steryotype of the black women and how they are viewed. Its really fucced up that black women are at the bottom of the barrel, but some men love all women. Hell I remeber when Toccara was on the cover of king or xxl and this old a$$ white guy picked up the magazine and said damn, imagine what she can do. Then he pointed to some white guy and said, you cant handle this. He said looooooool I can handle that, she aint ready for me. This really happened when I was 20 at a FYE. I have seen lots and lots of interracial couples, always black and white. Sometimes I see black and hispanic, even white and hispanic. I still have not seen Asian and Hispanic, or Black/ Asian, I have seen White and Asian. I have never seen Indians date outside of their race, they have some sexy women.
    blafy spitting that logic..after TL gave me that pic a while ago i was like you're gravy with me haha

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

I understand the steryotype of the black women and how they are viewed. Its really fucced up that black women are at the bottom of the barrel,I hate that part too Blafy but some men love all women. Hell I remeber when Toccara was on the cover of king or xxl and this old a$$ white guy picked up the magazine and said damn, imagine what she can do. Then he pointed to some white guy and said, you cant handle this. He said looooooool I can handle that, she aint ready for me. This really happened when I was 20 at a FYE. I have seen lots and lots of interracial couples, always black and white. Sometimes I see black and hispanic, even white and hispanic. I still have not seen Asian and Hispanic, or Black/ Asian, uhhhhhhhh I have seen White and Asian. I have never seen Indians date outside of their race, they have some sexy women.

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

i understand and respect your thread about black female loyalty to their man but black women marrying white men and brothas marrying white women is a very dis-loyal thing for blacks to do as it only promotes more blacks to marry outside their race. Blacks are only 12% of the American population and can't afford to keep marrying to the "other side". whites on the other hand can afford to do that. they can afford to marry hispanics and asians as more hispanics keep migrating to america. the black population in america is stagnant in growth which is why we must keep all our money, resources, our skilled and talented, our best and brightest minds, our wealthiest, our strongest athletes and gifted musicians within our race. if you keep pulling all of our strength away...we get weaker as a race.

We're already being swallowed up whites in this country by everything else they have...their influence, their power, their money, their products and their control over us so much so that black relationships can't even compete anymore.

- this country has fcked up blacks at least over 90 ways to Sunday and white men brag about what they did to blacks while sitting around the dinner table. funny thing is those white husbands talk down about their black wives to all their white male friends when they're black wives are not around.

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    i understand and respect your thread about black female loyalty to their man but black women marrying white men and brothas marrying white women is a very dis-loyal thing for blacks to do as it only promotes more blacks to marry outside their race. Blacks are only 12% of the American population and can't afford to keep marrying to the "other side".

We're already being swallowed up whites in this country by everything else they have...their influence, their power, their money, their products, their control and influence over us so much so that black relationships can't even compete anymore.

- this country has fcked up blacks at least over 90 ways to Sunday and white men brag about what they did to blacks while sitting around the dinner table. funny thing is those white husbands talk down about their black wives to all their white male friends when they're black wives are not around.
    thanks for your respect and understanding

I completely hear u Stan Bro.....and can see how it can be seen as a "betrayal"... Honestly, I love all people, at the end of the day we all bleed red and are the same inside. ultimately, I think you should go where your true heart leads you ( not your entertainment/ low-self esteem media conditioned ignorant "heart" but your actual true heart wants to be ) at that same time I don't want to see anything, a person or animal, become extinct.... I do believe, like all living things, God made brown people and melanin for a reason... which is proof positive in that some people even take melanin as a medicine... And I realize that at this rate there maybe a day that a little brown baby will be an anomaly.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast