Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deelishis Kissing Her Man... Plus Pic with THE RACK is ON FULL DISPLAY!!

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Deelishis Kissing Her Man... Plus Pic with THE RACK is ON FULL DISPLAY!!

Deelishis

deelishis (1)

deelishis (4)

deelishis (3)

deelishis (2)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

THAT MAGICAL WEIGHT GAIN

Liked
    58 times

"i cant take this **** no mo" all this over the shoulder, reflections in the mirror, kissing wack ni@@as, what is this bit^h angle. What does she want from me, she needs to stop this bulshi^ or jump on my dic^ one of the two. its the same thing every day, i refuse to lust over any more of her pictures from this day forth.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    "i cant take this **** no mo" all this over the shoulder, reflections in the mirror, kissing wack ni@@as, what is this bit^h angle. What does she want from me, she needs to stop this bulshi^ or jump on my dic^ one of the two. its the same thing every day, i refuse to lust over any more of her pictures from this day forth.
    I 500% agree but she will post another side mirror shot with the iphone or 2002 flip phone and I will go all

Liked
    26 times

My man opp. Keep her coming
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    People need to understand something about Deelishis. Deelishis was doing urban/nude modeling long before she did Flavor of Love. She's an exhibitionist by nature so she's going to keep modeling her body/backside til she decides to stop regardless of the fact that she's 34 yrs. old. She doesn't care what people think because that's who she is.

She even alluded to the fact that she would even encourage her daughters to do what she does. I mean think about it. Why would she discourage or dissuade her daughters from doing what she does when that would imply that what she does...is wrong?

In regards to her new flavor of moment...I don't think it's cool that she keeps advertising her dude to the 10's of thousands of men who made her who she is. She either does that to make her man feel secure or to inform would be suitors that she's taken.

Super Moderator
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    People need to understand something about Deelishis. Deelishis was doing urban/nude modeling long before she did Flavor of Love. She's an exhibitionist by nature so she's going to keep modeling her body/backside til she decides to stop regardless of the fact that she's 34 yrs. old. She doesn't care what people think because that's who she is.

She even alluded to the fact that she would even encourage her daughters to do what she does. I mean think about it. Why would she discourage or dissuade her daughters from doing what she does when that would imply that what she does...is wrong?

In regards to her new flavor of moment...I don't think it's cool that she keeps advertising her dude to the 10's of thousands of men who made her who she is. She either does that to make her man feel secure or to inform would be suitors that she's taken.
    ....it's not that deep lol. i'm sure you enjoy the pics she gives us right? i thought about it too like,she's 35 or so but hey,she isn't killing anyone..she doing her thing. she was in san antonio a while ago,she's a nice lady

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    ....it's not that deep lol. i'm sure you enjoy the pics she gives us right? i thought about it too like,she's 35 or so but hey,she isn't killing anyone..she doing her thing. she was in san antonio a while ago,she's a nice lady
    Agreed...it is so not that deep...lol...the age doesn't matter...Vanna White is still "modeling" turning letters...lol...and Dee takes pics with whomever her man is at the time...as we all know, a bad b*tch having a man does nothing to slow down the thirst of the average testosterone filled dude...lol...

Catch Up Newbies
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post

It is that deep because Arbitrary asked the question "What is this b!tch angle?" meaning "Why is she doing this and what is she hoping to accomplish?" And I gave insight as to why she's does what she does. Continuing...(keeping it short and sweet)

1. Anyone man/woman who models nude for a living have higher levels of sexuality than most people. People with higher levels of sexuality seek out professions that compliment their personality and skill set. Most get into adult entertainment. In Deelishis case it's former nude modeling, urban modeling and hosting at strips clubs. Prior to that she was a sex columnist for Smooth Magazine.

2. Law of Attraction. People naturally attract other people who are similar to them. In Deelishis case she's constantly hanging around other urban models, photographers, industry parties, strip clubs and because she's tatted up...she's currently dating a guy who's also tatted.

Liked
    28 times

Dude is lucky to hit that lucky she got booty for years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast