Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Deelishis Kissing Her Man... Plus Pic with THE RACK is ON FULL DISPLAY!!

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22,118
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Deelishis Kissing Her Man... Plus Pic with THE RACK is ON FULL DISPLAY!!

    Deelishis

    deelishis (1)

    deelishis (4)

    deelishis (3)

    deelishis (2)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies blafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,771
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    THAT MAGICAL WEIGHT GAIN


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    163
    Liked
    58 times

    Default

    "i cant take this **** no mo" all this over the shoulder, reflections in the mirror, kissing wack ni@@as, what is this bit^h angle. What does she want from me, she needs to stop this bulshi^ or jump on my dic^ one of the two. its the same thing every day, i refuse to lust over any more of her pictures from this day forth.

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies blafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,771
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    "i cant take this **** no mo" all this over the shoulder, reflections in the mirror, kissing wack ni@@as, what is this bit^h angle. What does she want from me, she needs to stop this bulshi^ or jump on my dic^ one of the two. its the same thing every day, i refuse to lust over any more of her pictures from this day forth.
    I 500% agree but she will post another side mirror shot with the iphone or 2002 flip phone and I will go all

  5. #5
    Young Capone dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    453
    Liked
    26 times

    Default

    My man opp. Keep her coming
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    468
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    "i cant take this **** no mo" all this over the shoulder, reflections in the mirror, kissing wack ni@@as, what is this bit^h angle. What does she want from me, she needs to stop this bulshi^ or jump on my dic^ one of the two. its the same thing every day, i refuse to lust over any more of her pictures from this day forth.
    People need to understand something about Deelishis. Deelishis was doing urban/nude modeling long before she did Flavor of Love. She's an exhibitionist by nature so she's going to keep modeling her body/backside til she decides to stop regardless of the fact that she's 34 yrs. old. She doesn't care what people think because that's who she is.

    She even alluded to the fact that she would even encourage her daughters to do what she does. I mean think about it. Why would she discourage or dissuade her daughters from doing what she does when that would imply that what she does...is wrong?

    In regards to her new flavor of moment...I don't think it's cool that she keeps advertising her dude to the 10's of thousands of men who made her who she is. She either does that to make her man feel secure or to inform would be suitors that she's taken.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    2,797
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    People need to understand something about Deelishis. Deelishis was doing urban/nude modeling long before she did Flavor of Love. She's an exhibitionist by nature so she's going to keep modeling her body/backside til she decides to stop regardless of the fact that she's 34 yrs. old. She doesn't care what people think because that's who she is.

    She even alluded to the fact that she would even encourage her daughters to do what she does. I mean think about it. Why would she discourage or dissuade her daughters from doing what she does when that would imply that what she does...is wrong?

    In regards to her new flavor of moment...I don't think it's cool that she keeps advertising her dude to the 10's of thousands of men who made her who she is. She either does that to make her man feel secure or to inform would be suitors that she's taken.
    ....it's not that deep lol. i'm sure you enjoy the pics she gives us right? i thought about it too like,she's 35 or so but hey,she isn't killing anyone..she doing her thing. she was in san antonio a while ago,she's a nice lady

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    166 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    ....it's not that deep lol. i'm sure you enjoy the pics she gives us right? i thought about it too like,she's 35 or so but hey,she isn't killing anyone..she doing her thing. she was in san antonio a while ago,she's a nice lady
    Agreed...it is so not that deep...lol...the age doesn't matter...Vanna White is still "modeling" turning letters...lol...and Dee takes pics with whomever her man is at the time...as we all know, a bad b*tch having a man does nothing to slow down the thirst of the average testosterone filled dude...lol...

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    468
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    ....it's not that deep lol. i'm sure you enjoy the pics she gives us right? i thought about it too like,she's 35 or so but hey,she isn't killing anyone..she doing her thing. she was in san antonio a while ago,she's a nice lady

    It is that deep because Arbitrary asked the question "What is this b!tch angle?" meaning "Why is she doing this and what is she hoping to accomplish?" And I gave insight as to why she's does what she does. Continuing...(keeping it short and sweet)

    1. Anyone man/woman who models nude for a living have higher levels of sexuality than most people. People with higher levels of sexuality seek out professions that compliment their personality and skill set. Most get into adult entertainment. In Deelishis case it's former nude modeling, urban modeling and hosting at strips clubs. Prior to that she was a sex columnist for Smooth Magazine.

    2. Law of Attraction. People naturally attract other people who are similar to them. In Deelishis case she's constantly hanging around other urban models, photographers, industry parties, strip clubs and because she's tatted up...she's currently dating a guy who's also tatted.

  10. #10
    Catch Up Newbies tee28thousand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,422
    Liked
    28 times

    Default

    Dude is lucky to hit that lucky she got booty for years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Kardashian Curves On Display Out In New York
    By G-UNOT-killa in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:48 PM
  2. DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:11 AM
  3. Alicia KEYS MEGA PHAT Camel TOE IMPRINT on FULL DISPLAY!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:26 AM
  4. COTDAMN!! Christina Aguilera SNAPPA aka JUICEBOX IMPRINT on FULL DISPLAY!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •