Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???

Catch Up Newbies Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material??? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

wow! Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???

WOULD U WIFE IT? FIRST THOUGHT! GO.........

How about now...

Model Brittany Harris was arrested Saturday night after at Cruzan Ampitheater employee found her children, aged five and three, standing alone near a black Nissan Altima in the South Florida Fairgrounds parking lot, surrounded by drinking adults.Ampitheater employee Barry Batchelor noticed the kids in the parking lot unsupervised at 7 PM. After 9:45 PM, the children were still alone. According to Smoking Gun, the children told Barry that their mother “went into the concert and told them to stay put in the car.”
    The 25-year-old reportedly left her kids in the car for three hours to go see rapper Lil’ Wayne in the theater.

I wonder who was watching her kids while she was doing this photoshoot

MEDIA Fromula: ok.....women like this: are the standards of beauty and get all the attention from adoring men i guess if I want some attention I betta act just like this:too
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Super Moderator Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???
    Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???
    Liked
    1470 times

Product of Determination Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material??? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    ok.....women like this get all the attention from adoring men i guess if I want some attention I betta act just like this too
    be ya self if u want attention

this the reason ya'll going ham of the azz injections and got all types of self esteem issues
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Super Moderator Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???
    Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???
    Liked
    1470 times

but joking aside,i see what you're saying TL. it always has to be a thread to make us think first and not just see and women like wankaego are part of the media formula and standards of beauty..by who exactly like,all men or what..

Dice City Kid Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I'll take a chubby chic with good credit and a deep purse all day...and tomorrow

Catch Up Newbies Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I'll take a chubby chic with good credit and a deep purse all day...and tomorrow
    OHHH
    WITH BAMBO EARINGS AT LEAST TWO PAIR
    A FINDI BAG AND A BAD ATTITUTDE

you know the rest

Sadly these women want attention and they get it from all types of ways and then some. I rather just have a nice girl, great body, not stupid thick, with little to no tattoos

I HATE FEMALES WITH BIG STUPID TATTOOs

Catch Up Newbies Brittany Harris AKA Pretty Red... Stans ONE GLANCE! do you think she's Wifey Material???
    Liked
    4930 times