Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Words........

Catch Up Newbies No Words........
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    It has EVERYTHING to do with the case
    how?

Dice City Kid No Words........ ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    how?
    Damn I just typed some super game and I timed out....guess that was a sign....prolly said too much

Catch Up Newbies No Words........ SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I'm gonna say this and I'm done...the shock is what surprises me...kids in the hood have very little respect for themselves or their environment...every time something happens we destroy OUR neighborhoods...if you are really mad VOTE...organize your community to vote on things that effect it...stay on top of what's going on....when you learn how to make money don't ball out and make those same people who saw you poor jealous...bring a couple of them up with you....show them that its hard work...these cats wanna ball immediately but don't want to work...because they see your fly by night azz lookin like a coon on world star or rap video...we all know that we aren't playing with the same cards...get better at math...ask Opp....the most important thing I learned about rich people is they get lazy....when they get lazy is when you strike...but before that you have to be ready...
    Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    whats all that have to do with the case........

Dawitwy, I'll break down what Ish was saying, because Ish and myself almost have the same thinking patterns. Ish's comment aligns with the case because 1st and foremost african americans do not have that much power when it comes to education, financial strength and political presents. Those three things are what we need to become a powerful present in America.

Some educational examples I can give you which relates with the case includes: The defense posted trayvon as an uneducated troublesome african american teen, who had terrible grades and was suspended from school. If trayvon had perfect attendance in school and held a 3.0 GPA, the defense could not have use the stigma/stereotype that all troublesome african american young men are uneducated. In addition, trayvon's father, which was in his life; if he was a doctor instead of a truck driver, the defense could not use the uneducated young black teen stigma.

How does financial strength play into this case? Even though trayvon's dad and mom were both successful financially, they did not have enough money to get the best lawyers; but zimmerman did. The reason why zimmerman had better lawers was because the people that supported him gave money. The people that supported trayvon did not give any money. Where were all the black professional athletes, rappers/singers, actors/actresses and etc. at? Yes, they posted pictures with hoddies on there head on instagram, but what does that do; nothing. They did not give money.

All of those rich brothers and sisters were doing the same thing ish said buying coon shi*. Who needs a 1000 pair of galaxy foamposites when you live in section 8 housing? Like what Jay-Z said in Nig*** in Paris "What’s 50 grand to a muhfucka like me," really? So, what is 50k to you; nothing, but it could have did something to the trayvon martin case if he donated it.

Last, political presents. If the african americans voted like how our forefathers and mothers died so we can vote, the stand your ground case would not be in existence. A lot of these laws would not be in existence if we just voted. Example of the black vote, Obama. If you know the law you can get away with almost anything.

That's why you have to read and know basic math skills. ALSO GET AN EDUCATION. Basic match skills is easy, what 25% of 40,000. I can tell you first hand, when people see me they think they can rip me off, but since I have math skills they can't.

Save you money: invest in mutual funds, buy bonds/stocks, buy property, invest in gold, invest in vending machines. Do something sh**. Flip you money "legally" , no drugs. I know I'm from the hood too.

Ish is right, about the lazy part. When there lazy and tired, that's when you go for the kill.

Catch Up Newbies No Words........
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Dawitwy, I'll break down what Ish was saying, because Ish and myself almost have the same thinking patterns. Ish's comment aligns with the case because 1st and foremost african americans do not have that much power when it comes to education, financial strength and political presents. Those three things are what we need to become a powerful present in America.

Some educational examples I can give you which relates with the case includes: The defense posted trayvon as an uneducated troublesome african american teen, who had terrible grades and was suspended from school. If trayvon had perfect attendance in school and held a 3.0 GPA, the defense could not have use the stigma/stereotype that all troublesome african american young men are uneducated. In addition, trayvon's father, which was in his life; if he was a doctor instead of a truck driver, the defense could not use the uneducated young black teen stigma.

How does financial strength play into this case? Even though trayvon's dad and mom were both successful financially, they did not have enough money to get the best lawyers; but zimmerman did. The reason why zimmerman had better lawers was because the people that supported him gave money. The people that supported trayvon did not give any money. Where were all the black professional athletes, rappers/singers, actors/actresses and etc. at? Yes, they posted pictures with hoddies on there head on instagram, but what does that do; nothing. They did not give money.

All of those rich brothers and sisters were doing the same thing ish said buying coon shi*. Who needs a 1000 pair of galaxy foamposites when you live in section 8 housing? Like what Jay-Z said in Nig*** in Paris "What’s 50 grand to a muhfucka like me," really? So, what is 50k to you; nothing, but it could have did something to the trayvon martin case if he donated it.

Last, political presents. If the african americans voted like how our forefathers and mothers died so we can vote, the stand your ground case would not be in existence. A lot of these laws would not be in existence if we just voted. Example of the black vote, Obama. If you know the law you can get away with almost anything.

That's why you have to read and know basic math skills. ALSO GET AN EDUCATION. Basic match skills is easy, what 25% of 40,000. I can tell you first hand, when people see me they think they can rip me off, but since I have math skills they can't.

Save you money: invest in mutual funds, buy bonds/stocks, buy property, invest in gold, invest in vending machines. Do something sh**. Flip you money "legally" , no drugs. I know I'm from the hood too.

Ish is right, about the lazy part. When there lazy and tired, that's when you go for the kill.
    Trayvon's parents didnt pay the prosecution, the State of Florida did, and Zimmerman's lawyers worked for free.....so get ur facts straight..........the rest of what u said r like ish's comments.......arbitrary statements about black folks that......whether accurate or not.........have nothing to do with this case.

Liked
    1571 times

Listen up Breh ...I play chess not checkers...you said the state of Florida paid for the prosecution right?...I repeat the state of Florida paid for it right?...the state of Florida stole an election(bush's second term)...stay tuned I'm not timing out again

Liked
    1571 times

The state of Florida is the hub of the poison of our community...the state of Florida is where gangsters go to retire...the state like my beloved Las Vegas has no state tax...do you know why?

Liked
    1571 times

Nah nah y'all....HE GON GET THIS WORK

Liked
    1571 times

There are a few lawless states in America....they all happen to be major players in the grand scheme of things...FL,TX,NV...no state tax....why?... Florida...you can be the biggest drug dealer in the world...we want you to exterminate...but it'll cost you this much...Texas...you can do the same plus your governor will execute all black men on death row(ol smokie...look it up) although they only represent 10% percent of death row population...not gonna time out.... He Gon Get This Work!!!!

Liked
    1571 times

Nevada...gangsters playground...and if you think Nevada doesn't have pull check the head of the Democratic Senate....YES...Mr. Harry Reid...as a Nevada citizen I could wake up carry an ounce or less of that dro...make a bet if the homie said he was gonna try to take the night off...buy a hooker get a great lay ...24/7...when you get to that level you need "toys"...they have created "toys"...ways to relax....escape...if you will

Liked
    1571 times

Basically...long story short...know your enemy...lay and play with your enemy...build like your enemy...if you are not on the enemy's level...shut the **** up...it's cats up there trying to make a difference...we need all of the help that we can get....wisen up and stop watching tv...cancel your cable ...focus on a hobby...go back to school....do what you love and most important....GIVE BACK like I just did....you are welcome

Ish
    Easy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast