Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Words........

Dice City Kid No Words........ ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Really waiting for a this has nothing to do with the case rebuttal

Member No Words........
    Liked
    74 times

Wow, Ish just unloaded a clip lol....

Catch Up Newbies No Words........
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Really waiting for a this has nothing to do with the case rebuttal
    :e3oa*32n:.......i love u ish.......but i think u might be kinda dumb........

Dice City Kid No Words........ ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    :e3oa*32n:.......i love u ish.......but i think u might be kinda dumb........
    That's all you got huh?...far from dumb but if that helps you roll with it

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    That's all you got huh?...far from dumb but if that helps you roll with it
    will do

Liked
    820 times

soooooooooooo...........any of u got any intelligent thoughts on the Trayvon Martin case?

Product of Determination No Words........ Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

George Zimmerman’s trial cost the city of Sanford, Fla., about $670,364, said Cynthia Lindsay, the City of Sanford's finance director, in an email. His defense would have cost taxpayers another $1 million in legal fees if Mark O’Mara and Don West hadn't taken the case, the two lawyers estimated.

O’Mara and West needed about $500,000 just to take on the case, not including a cent in payment for themselves, O’Mara said in an interview with CNN, and they were able to raise most of that.

Appearing Monday on the daytime talk show The View, O'Mara said he hopes Zimmerman will “have the money to pay us someday."

O’Mara and West set up a website last summer titled George Zimmerman Defense Fund to accept donations and raised almost the full $500,000 by the July 10 start of the closely watched trial, which ended in Zimmerman's acquittal Saturday.

Here’s what that $500,000 was spent on:

George Zimmerman’s defense cost $500,000 and that’s not including lawyer’s fees. Here’s a breakdown of how he got the cash and how it was spent. Lisa Mahapatra
    cost-zimmermans-defense_0

http://www.ibtimes.com/george-zimmer...raphic-1347753
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    820 times

over 200 racks unaccounted for.........i guess O'Mara and West did get paid..........

Catch Up Newbies No Words........ SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Trayvon's parents didnt pay the prosecution, the State of Florida did, and Zimmerman's lawyers worked for free.....so get ur facts straight..........the rest of what u said r like ish's comments.......arbitrary statements about black folks that......whether accurate or not.........have nothing to do with this case.
    Damn Opp I was going to post the same thing as soon as I got off of work and hit the gym.

Dawitwy...........Get my facts straight? My facts are aligned with what I posted earlier. Like I said before about people donating money, opp's posting proved my point. Furthermore, I know trayvon's parents did not pay for the prosecution and the state of Flordia did. You know why I know this, it's because every state has to appoint a representative for you if you plan on going to trial (but on the other hand you can wavy you rights and represent your self, which is called "self-represented" or "pro se"), when you can't afford one alone. It's called Miranda v Arizona or the Miranda warning, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense." Plus only the state can bring murder charges, and in case like this which was an murder case; only the state can represent you. But in a civil case you can proceed to get a lawyer, like what the martins did with benjamin crump and they won the civil case; against the homeowners association. Also zimmerman dad was a former judge.

Do you think the state of Florida were going to give the the martin's a team of lawyers, who graduated top of their class from harvard and yale.

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Damn Opp I was going to post the same thing as soon as I got off of work and hit the gym.
    ........u guys r too much.........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast