Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Words........

Dice City Kid No Words........ ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    ........u guys r too much.........
    When did it become cool to call people dumb because they don't agree with thread starter ...homie is mad sensitive...where they do that at?...if all you wanted was some shock value media contrived sheep herding bullshit....just turn on fox or CNN....hell go to a "Trayvon" demonstration and tear up the hood...I basically spelled it out for you ABC but you needed an article from "said media source" to get your fix...I'm with ghostface....I hate smart dumb niggas

Product of Determination No Words........ Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post

Do you think the state of Florida were going to give the the martin's a team of lawyers, who graduated top of their class from harvard and yale.
    ka-boom!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    1571 times

My advice would be to post more threads....act like you are used to it....and don't treat a thread like it is your damn child...I don't even know you so obviously it's not personal...if blafy acted like you he'd have offed himself ...but I respect the homie because he stays at it....**** the haters...and although you have to "shawshank" your way through the muck to find it he throws out some heat rocks...props on the post and getting different opinions

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Listen up Breh ...I play chess not checkers...you said the state of Florida paid for the prosecution right?...I repeat the state of Florida paid for it right?...the state of Florida stole an election(bush's second term)...stay tuned I'm not timing out again
    ^^^^^^^^

So because I think broad and not narrow we are gonna act like I didn't say this already

Product of Determination No Words........ Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

^^^^^^^^

So because I think broad and not narrow we are gonna act like I didn't say this already
    lol
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies No Words........ TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

so a kid going to commit "crimes" has a button of his father on his hoodie

on order to have the leverage to allegedly "slam someones head on the ground, unless the agreesor was "floating" he would need to be on his knees to pick the victim up and slam him down, where is the dirt or grass stains on the knee of his pants

Zimmerman ADMITS to Trayvon screaming
    ZIMMERMAN: I was on top of him, straddling him, he was face down, when he kept hitting me in the face it felt like something was in his hands, so I thought he had a weapon, so I grabbed his hands and pushed them away from his body, and I said, "STOP! Don't move." He was saying something like "ahhhh ahhhhh
    wheres the dirt and/or grass/grass stain on the back of a man who was laying on his back duringa muddy scuffle

zimmermans jeans
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies No Words........
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    so a kid going to commit "crimes" has a button of his father on his hoodie

on order to have the leverage to allegedly "slam someones head on the ground, unless the agreesor was "floating" he would need to be on his knees to pick the victim up and slam him down, where is the dirt or grass stains on the knee of his pants

Zimmerman ADMITS to Trayvon screaming
    ZIMMERMAN: I was on top of him, straddling him, he was face down, when he kept hitting me in the face it felt like something was in his hands, so I thought he had a weapon, so I grabbed his hands and pushed them away from his body, and I said, "STOP! Don't move." He was saying something like "ahhhh ahhhhh
    wheres the dirt and/or grass/grass stain on the back of a man who was laying on his back duringa muddy scuffle

zimmermans jeans
    yeah the facts never mattered.......i mean they got him on tape chasing trayvon with a pistol 3 minutes before he shot him........case-closed........i think despite the fact that the rest of the world was paying attention to the case, it was still being decided by mostly white people from Sanford.............the same Sanford where Zimmerman killed Trayvon, the same Sanford where the police didn't want to arrest him for it................because of that alone I never really thought there would be a conviction............

Liked
    820 times

big ups to those who shared their input on the case........to those who didn't its an opportunity to gain insight on the case........no sense in doing some hatin ass shiit like trolling or spamming the thread, especially on a topic like this..........the name Trayvon Martin is not only a household name now.......but also serves as an immortal face of racial profiling.......it also shed light on stand your ground laws.......which thru its racially biased discretionary application by DA's around the country has essentially become a licensed to shoot African-Americans.......

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    big ups to those who shared their input on the case........to those who didn't its an opportunity to gain insight on the case........no sense in doing some hatin ass shiit like trolling or spamming the thread, especially on a topic like this..........the name Trayvon Martin is not only a household name now.......but also serves as an immortal face of racial profiling.......it also shed light on stand your ground laws.......which thru its racially biased discretionary application by DA's around the country has essentially become a licensed to shoot African-Americans.......
    Big ups to those that accept heat and spit hotter...no props to those with useless emotions...if you feel a certain way then do something...if you don't know how then ask...I won't apologize for you getting "sonned" on your very heartfelt "thread"...I don't "troll" or "spam"... Whatever the **** that means ...I only work hard to make an educated hypothesis...if you can't accept the heat then don't cook in the kitchen...in this case...the Stan

Ish
    Easy

Liked
    820 times

Big ups to those that accept heat and spit hotter...no props to those with useless emotions...if you feel a certain way then do something...if you don't know how then ask...I won't apologize for you getting "sonned" on your very heartfelt "thread"...I don't "troll" or "spam"... Whatever the **** that means ...I only work hard to make an educated hypothesis...if you can't accept the heat then don't cook in the kitchen...in this case...the Stan

Ish
    Easy
    yeah dipshit.....^^^^thats what I mean by spamming and trolling^^^^.......posts unrelated to the case.......so u really r just a hating ass troll spammng the thread........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast