Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Words........

Catch Up Newbies No Words........
    Liked
    820 times

Default No Words........

Dice City Kid No Words........ ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I'm gonna say this and I'm done...the shock is what surprises me...kids in the hood have very little respect for themselves or their environment...every time something happens we destroy OUR neighborhoods...if you are really mad VOTE...organize your community to vote on things that effect it...stay on top of what's going on....when you learn how to make money don't ball out and make those same people who saw you poor jealous...bring a couple of them up with you....show them that its hard work...these cats wanna ball immediately but don't want to work...because they see your fly by night azz lookin like a coon on world star or rap video...we all know that we aren't playing with the same cards...get better at math...ask Opp....the most important thing I learned about rich people is they get lazy....when they get lazy is when you strike...but before that you have to be ready...

Product of Determination No Words........ Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

dude winking.. smirking... smiling...

all while the other family grieves.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I'm gonna say this and I'm done...the shock is what surprises me...kids in the hood have very little respect for themselves or their environment...every time something happens we destroy OUR neighborhoods...if you are really mad VOTE...organize your community to vote on things that effect it...stay on top of what's going on....when you learn how to make money don't ball out and make those same people who saw you poor jealous...bring a couple of them up with you....show them that its hard work...these cats wanna ball immediately but don't want to work...because they see your fly by night azz lookin like a coon on world star or rap video...we all know that we aren't playing with the same cards...get better at math...ask Opp....the most important thing I learned about rich people is they get lazy....when they get lazy is when you strike...but before that you have to be ready...
    whats all that have to do with the case........

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    dude winking.. smirking... smiling...

all while the other family grieves.

dunno y this jerk-off loser is smiling........he can't get a job anywhere ( employers don't want to risk somebody shooting him where they know he will be everyday)......he can't get health insurance ( providers don't want to risk of having to pay out).....hell, he can't even go out in public again........this guy has no life and no chance of having one........oh yeah....and the United States Justice Department is after him now........zimmerman is the living dead........Trayvon is immortal..........

Catch Up Newbies No Words........ atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    dunno y this jerk-off loser is smiling........he can't get a job anywhere ( employers don't want to risk somebody shooting him where they know he will be everyday)......he can't get health insurance ( providers don't want to risk of having to pay out).....hell, he can't even go out in public again........this guy has no life and no chance of having one........oh yeah....and the United States Justice Department is after him now........zimmerman is the living dead........Trayvon is immortal..........
    I agree with most of what you said but he'll get a job. There are some gun and ammo nuts that are willing to pay him big bucks just to come talk to their groups. I bet the Koch brothers have offered him a job already...hell, they paid for his defense.

Catch Up Newbies No Words........ screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

its messed up and i feel what you saying ish but some people are contempt with staying in the hood and being hood rich ie gucci mane and baby. instead be like master p. but you got all different types of hustlers that make it out but not all are role models you need to look up to.

dawity what ish is saying if you want change you got to go back and educate and talk to the youth bout whats going on, and preach bout your voting rights but most people like it aiint gone never change. and it wont unless you do your part to vote. soon as i got old enough to vote i do it every time i get a chance, hell some folks didnt vote til they president barack came on the ballot and people started hearing bout the 1st black president

its more thatn instagramming what your 120 lunch plate look like and face booking your status

Catch Up Newbies No Words........ screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    I agree with most of what you said but he'll get a job. There are some gun and ammo nuts that are willing to pay him big bucks just to come talk to their groups. I bet the Koch brothers have offered him a job already...hell, they paid for his defense.

atl you right and dont forget bout that fund he got set up when this 1st happened and i think he had like 300,000 in donations, it'll be some job off the grid where he aint gone be in no building like reading emails and responding or something his life is over cause he will always be looking over his back his parents and brother are in protective custody but that dont last forever....

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    its messed up and i feel what you saying ish but some people are contempt with staying in the hood and being hood rich ie gucci mane and baby. instead be like master p. but you got all different types of hustlers that make it out but not all are role models you need to look up to.

dawity what ish is saying if you want change you got to go back and educate and talk to the youth bout whats going on, and preach bout your voting rights but most people like it aiint gone never change. and it wont unless you do your part to vote. soon as i got old enough to vote i do it every time i get a chance, hell some folks didnt vote til they president barack came on the ballot and people started hearing bout the 1st black president
    its more thatn instagramming what your 120 lunch plate look like and face booking your status
    i understood exactly what he was saying........my question still stands.......

Dice City Kid No Words........ ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    i understood exactly what he was saying........my question still stands.......
    It has EVERYTHING to do with the case

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast