Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS

Catch Up Newbies YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS
    Liked
    4930 times

Thumbs down YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS

FIRST HIS NEW WHITE T FOR $120

Kanye West tried to convince consumers to buy his new T-shirt for $120 with fancy descriptions like “Egyptian cotton” and “ribbing at neckline.” Surprisingly, it worked. Just when you thought no one would even consider buying such an outrageously priced tee, West’s new collection sold out within a day, reports Clutch.

West teamed up with A.P.C, a French fashion line, to launch the most creative work he’s produced: a plain T-shirt? When the collection was launched on the A.P.C website a few days ago, so many fashion-crazed Yeezy fans bombarded the site that it crashed, adds Complex.

The $120 t-shirt is actually the cheapest piece of clothing you can purchase from the online store. Although the ever-so-impressive plain t-shirts are sold out, you can still pre-order his $265 blue jeans or a $250 short-sleeve hoodie, reports Inquisitr.com.

In addition to Egyptian cotton (are we to believe that cotton from North Africa is better than other cotton?), the t-shirt also features the words “‘A.P.C. Kanye’ silkscreened inside neckline”, reports Clutch, which is just a fancy way of saying you’ll be wearing someone else’s name.

Plain white tee from Kanye West collaboration with A.P.C. sells out despite $120 price tag | theGrio

^^^^ LOL

NEXT KANYE RANT TOWARDS TAYLOR SWIFT AGAIN

I'd rather just let the [inaudible] speak for itself. You know, it's like, I was happy to be in a situation where people couldn't say, oh, I was trying to promote my own song. For the times that I've, like, defended myself... [Tape break] I'm pushing the envelope! I wrote my fuckin' 'Run This Town' verse for a fuckin' month! When I heard Eminem's verse on the Drake ****, I went back and rewrote my **** for two days. I canceled appointments to rewrite! I fuckin' care! You know what I'm saying? And that's what I'm saying. Because I did that, Taylor Swift cannot win over Beyoncé! Because I wrote my verse in two days, Taylor Swift cannot beat Beyoncé. As long as I'm alive! And if I'm alive, kill me then! Kill me then! As long as I'm alive, you gon' have to deal with it. 'Cause there ain't gonna be no more motherfucking Elvises with no James Browns.

[A female voice asks, "Why are you so angry? What's the anger?"] Because my mother got arrested for the fuckin' sit-ins. My mother died for this fame ****! I moved to fuckin' Hollywood chasing this ****. My mother died because of this ****. **** MTV.

It ain't no love. What the **** was Pink performing? Don't nobody know that song. Pink performed twice! Two songs? How the **** Pink perform two songs and I didn't even get asked to perform "Heartless." "Heartless" is the biggest song of the year! It had the most spins of the first quarter! I don't know that Pink song! But I noticed that she's pink! They put me in a fuckin' room and [inaudible - maybe "projected it"].

[A male voice asks, "How the **** did Eminem get the Best Hip-Hop song in 2008?"] Eminem won Best Video! Rap Video! Yo, when he wont that ****, I was so happy. I was so happy I [unclear - "ran all this ****," maybe]. I said, "Nigga, I'm gon' do this until y'all put a bullet in my head. I'm runnin' up to y'all, put a..." [tape cuts].

FINALLY KANYE VS PHOTOGRAPHER

^^ THIS CHARLAMAGNE is 100% correct about him

^^ review about Yeezus

Super Moderator YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS
    YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS
    Liked
    1470 times

ok..that BLKKK SKKKN HD video drops Monday,add to OP when it does

Liked
    4930 times

since the youtube link is down

Liked
    4930 times

Product of Determination YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

if i was still out there recording celebs I would double dare Kanye to put his hands on and smash the camera i paid my hard earned money for ... he's targeting dem individuals
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    if i was still out there recording celebs I would double dare Kanye to put his hands on and smash the camera i paid my hard earned money for ... he's targeting dem individuals
    You were a paparazzi photographer?

Kanye aint even hit him at all, but his dumb rants are annoying

Liked
    411 times

U were paparazzi???

Catch Up Newbies YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane no wonder opp got the plug on hea and got one of the best sites on the net. opp gone drop a back story on how you came to where you are now.

Catch Up Newbies YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

hold up..... 120 for a plain t-shirt?? you know how many packs of 8 i can get from walmart??? and im talking bout the pack of 8 with the extra 2 for the bonus pack. that mane crazy, the hell with that. but i do remember when ice berg shirts were like 150.00 a pop. you bet not eat any bbq or spaghetti with any of them shirts on you gone be pissed

Dice City Kid YEEZY SEASON, COME IN AND ENJOY THE LATEST KANYE NEWS ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

It's whateva woulda put them paws on em...one of the coolest dudes I ever met for 5 minutes...is homie out yet?