Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!!

Product of Determination Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wow! Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!!

Melyssa Milan

44d14548f42911e2875622000a1faf68_7

c239958af8c511e283e322000aa8200d_7

fa350150f72511e2996722000a9f18fe_7

0af88330f99811e2846522000a1f9d5a_7

1d2ca0acf81911e2bccd22000ae91234_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

JUST DO P0RN GOT DAMN IT

I KNOW THESE STRIPPERS GET P0RN DEALS THROWN AT THEM EVERY SECOND

JUST DO ONE OR 2

Super Moderator Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!!
    Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    JUST DO P0RN GOT DAMN IT

JUST DO ONE OR 2

Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    JUST DO P0RN GOT DAMN IT

JUST DO ONE OR 2
    Then and if she does do 1 or 2 then what? Would you be satisfied? I thought the goal of life was for people to go to a higher level not a lower one. A lot of people were pissed when Tiara (a nude model) decided not to go the p0rn route. Tiara instead opened up a jewelry line.

It cracks me up when dudes even get pissed when chicks get out of p0rn as if she was suppose to do that for the rest of her life.

- P0rn is a dark world. It's full of drugs, prostitution and suicides. I live in L.A. and have seen shyt in that world you will never see. Just be satisfied that she's a stripper.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Then and if she does do 1 or 2 then what? Would you be satisfied? I thought the goal of life was for people to go to a higher level not a lower one. A lot of people were pissed when Tiara (a nude model) decided not to go the p0rn route. Tiara instead opened up a jewelry line.

It cracks me up when dudes even get pissed when chicks get out of p0rn as if she was suppose to do that for the rest of her life.

- P0rn is a dark world. It's full of drugs, prostitution and suicides. I live in L.A. and have seen shyt in that world you will never see. Just be satisfied that she's a stripper.
    WAIT WAIT WAIT
    SO YOUR GOING TO GIVE YOUR SPEECH HERE BUT NOT GIVE SEAN KINGSTONS SISTERS NECK INSPIRATION TO GROW???
    give her some inspiration LLOYD

Sean's THICK BUSTY Jamaican Sister, Kanema Kingston!! OVERFLOWS Her Top and Shows Her BEEF PATTY!!

Catch Up Newbies Melyssa Milan aka MsAlottaBootie Uses Her MASSIVE BUNS To Set A TABLE of Ketchup, Salt n Pepper, and HOT SAUCE!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

she need to meet me at the nearest 4 star hotel so we can make a movie then