Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!

Catch Up Newbies TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Giving bow wow some height inspiration okay okay i GIVE YOU THAT ONE llOYD
    ?? what does this have to do w/ his height? you're just looking for a reason... a reason that's not there.

Catch Up Newbies TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I'm not famous but ...if you are with a woman that bow wow can snatch then you lost in life...real spit
    "real spit"? c'mon man. who do you think you're talking to? one of your lil dumb friends? don't insult my intelligence. you're not smart enough. what you're doing is not "real spit"....it's real spite-ful. you're insulting bow wow for no reason just to spite me.

- btw, i guess you would lose in life because bow wow could snatch your girl.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    Dawg are you ever happy about anything
    when it comes to dealing w/ hating ass, spiteful n!ggas?...never.

Catch Up Newbies TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!! tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

Tyra a low key freak !

Dice City Kid TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    "real spit"? c'mon man. who do you think you're talking to? one of your lil dumb friends? don't insult my intelligence. you're not smart enough. what you're doing is not "real spit"....it's real spite-ful. you're insulting bow wow for no reason just to spite me.

- btw, i guess you would lose in life because bow wow could snatch your girl.
    First off that wasn't directed at you so calm your hypersensitive emo azz down... So I am not being spiteful I was speaking to anyone in general....not you homie...so I'm not trying to insult your intelligence...my reply had nothing to do with you personally...unless Bow Wow has snatched your chic
    I stand by my statement if you are dating a chic that ill homie can snatch then you lost in life...REAL SPIT

Liked
    820 times

tyra showed this nigga what half the NBA taste like........and yall fucck niggaz wish it was u........

Dice City Kid TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I proudly say I'd smash if I had the chance^^^^ you would too homie don't front

Catch Up Newbies TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

Quote Originally Posted by tee28thousand View Post
    Tyra a low key freak !

Low key? Shiiiiiiiiiid

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    I proudly say I'd smash if I had the chance^^^^ you would too homie don't front
    hey u gave the thumbs up to the thread breh.......so its only u thats frontin'.........

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    hey u gave the thumbs up to the thread breh.......so its only u thats frontin'.........
    Naw I'm just keepin it real...I don't need a co-sign for anything...I see that you are still upset about the Trayvon post....let it go fam...that **** was light

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast