Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!

Catch Up Newbies TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Naw I'm just keepin it real...I don't need a co-sign for anything...I see that you are still upset about the Trayvon post....let it go fam...that **** was light
    no ur not.....and yes u do........

Super Moderator TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    Liked
    1470 times

lmao ok everyone,let's conclude this all..TL,where you at?

Dice City Kid TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Ay I'm done with homie...don't post if your sensitive azz won't accept feedback...treatin threads like its your actual being...I'm done with you calling me stupid just because I don't agree...you are acting super emo about "light" situations...whatever happened to the backyard "squab" and then we go get a beer afterwards......like I tell my chefs...if you can't take the heat get the eff out of the kitchen...in this case the Stan ...
    No more ignorance
    No more catching feelings
    We all come here to weigh in...if you are "light" ...play your part...and leave the "emotion" out...
    Ish
    Easy

Catch Up Newbies TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    Liked
    170 times

First off that wasn't directed at you so calm your hypersensitive emo azz down... So I am not being spiteful I was speaking to anyone in general....not you homie...so I'm not trying to insult your intelligence...my reply had nothing to do with you personally...unless Bow Wow has snatched your chic
    I stand by my statement if you are dating a chic that ill homie can snatch then you lost in life...REAL SPIT
    You really believe your own b.s? N!gga stop lying. You were addressing me because you replied directly after I did...I'm the only one who stood up for bow while you while you fools were trash talking. There would be no reason for you to say what you if I didn't say what I said.

And I stand by my statement.,..bow could pull your bytch if you had one and so could I n!gga.

Member TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!!
    Liked
    74 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    You really believe your own b.s? N!gga stop lying. You were addressing me because you replied directly after I did...I'm the only one who stood up for bow while you while you fools were trash talking. There would be no reason for you to say what you if I didn't say what I said.

And I stand by my statement.,..bow could pull your bytch if you had one and so could I n!gga.
    You really need to stop lying to yourself. Ballers don't get butthurt on internet message boards over Bow-wow and Ray J.

New Arrival
    Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

let it go bruh.. its not even that serious..

Liked
    820 times

Ay I'm done with homie...don't post if your sensitive azz won't accept feedback...treatin threads like its your actual being...I'm done with you calling me stupid just because I don't agree...you are acting super emo about "light" situations...whatever happened to the backyard "squab" and then we go get a beer afterwards......like I tell my chefs...if you can't take the heat get the eff out of the kitchen...in this case the Stan ...
    No more ignorance
    No more catching feelings
    We all come here to weigh in...if you are "light" ...play your part...and leave the "emotion" out...
    Ish
    Easy
    u funny as hell ish........up here postin' like u writing a letter.......u the most emotional nigga here.......

Product of Determination TYRA BANKS Shows BOW WOW What Her WET PHAT JUICY Bottom LIPS Taste Like!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

It's been real.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123