Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!!

Product of Determination Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Exclamation Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!!

Daphne Joy

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I bet she scheming to ruin some dope boyz life right now....while shopping with his money

Catch Up Newbies Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Damn, this woman is flawless....on the outside. If she was in our tournament we had on here, I wudda be down with her into the finals

Catch Up Newbies Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Her face always look so fake and plastic to me
    Like it dont move or something
    50 cent is having a bad week with the ladies

first mya now daphne smh

Catch Up Newbies Daphne Joy ALL SMILES After RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson -- RUINING His REPUTATION!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

A RESTRAINING ORDER....... really? 50 let this man face manipulative trick play him...

When will ***** men learn, These vixens with nothing under their belt except "being sexy" got only one thing on their mind...fif has no one to blame but himself, he made a senseless decision now he gotta deal with it

50/Do u think about me lyrics:

I think like a hustler,
    I'm thinking bout a shipment,
    She thinking I'm her hustle....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"