Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Draya modeling Rocawear

  1. #11
    Catch Up Newbies Draya modeling Rocawear SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    Shi* im surprised that catz are still wearing rocawear, I thought rocawear went out of style like with nigg** rockin durags and caps.

  2. #12
    Catch Up Newbies Draya modeling Rocawear SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Well see how long that last.... This industry got a short shelf life (they beta get that baby in em)
    She already has a son and was arrested for child neglect

  3. #13
    Catch Up Newbies Draya modeling Rocawear screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Shi* im surprised that catz are still wearing rocawear, I thought rocawear went out of style like with nigg** rockin durags and caps.
    cats still rocking durags and caps though, I'm like come on mane

  4. #14
    Dice City Kid Draya modeling Rocawear ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    cats still rocking durags and caps though, I'm like come on mane
    Cats still sagging showing their underwear to grown men as well like they do in prison...and wearing clothes that don't fit...and wearing socks with flip flops....and Jordan's to the beach

  5. #15
    Catch Up Newbies Draya modeling Rocawear SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    Cats still sagging showing their underwear to grown men as well like they do in prison...and wearing clothes that don't fit...and wearing socks with flip flops....and Jordan's to the beach
    Man I hate that sagging shi*, I use to do it when I was a young; but I stop that when my uncle told me what that was about. I was like fuc* that and pulled them up. And cats wearing jordans to the beach, I saw a dude had on some space jams walking through the sand and I look at him like really.

  6. #16
    Dice City Kid Draya modeling Rocawear ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Man I hate that sagging shi*, I use to do it when I was a young; but I stop that when my uncle told me what that was about. I was like fuc* that and pulled them up. And cats wearing jordans to the beach, I saw a dude had on some space jams walking through the sand and I look at him like really.
    I be like D.L. Hughley....gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad damnnnn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Draya Modeling Her MintSwim Line,The Body Is Still Maxed!!
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:00 AM
  2. The Rocawear 10th Anniversary Party
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 12:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •