Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!

    Amazin Amie

    c6dd90dc02d411e3803822000ae90265_7

    c2527ca8fd4811e2805e22000aa82060_7

    f0531fbafd3c11e2beda22000ae80e87_7

    2f182f36ea4811e2a4a222000a1d2025_7
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default



    looks great

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default


    fuuuuuuuu....and it's all natural too

  4. #4
    Product of Determination Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    fuuuuuuuu....and it's all natural too
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    i wonder what brotha is hitting that. if it's a white man, i'd be surprised bcausethe negro seems to glorify this chick.

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,845
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    i wonder what brotha is hitting that. if it's a white man, i'd be surprised bcausethe negro seems to glorify this chick.
    I think she is with a hispanic guy

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    you sure its real there sheed??

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    i wonder what brotha is hitting that. if it's a white man, i'd be surprised bcausethe negro seems to glorify this chick.
    :applaud89: ye ain't Neva tole no lye, ye ain neva tole no lye
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I think she is with a hispanic guy
    Now I know I mentioned this before on this board. I hate when dumb people like you try to insult my intelligence. Why the fck would you say that you think she's dating a "hispanic dude" when there is no data or evidence on her in regards to who's she's dating? I know because I checked and nothing came up. I googled searched, image searched and checked Amie's instagram boyfriend status before I replied to this post.

    So why the f*ck would your dumb ass make a "hispanic" comment like that? The answer is simple. It's because you wanted to go to the left of what I said by choosing another race as an alternative.

    Now watch some dumbass try to say..."lol...I think she's dating"....

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    Amazin Amie Stuffs Her THICKNESS into UNFORGIVING TIGHT Outfits!!
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,023
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Now I know I mentioned this before on this board. I hate when dumb people like you try to insult my intelligence. Why the fck would you say that you think she's dating a "hispanic dude" when there is no data or evidence on her in regards to who's she's dating? I know because I checked and nothing came up. I googled searched, image searched and checked Amie's instagram boyfriend status before I replied to this post.

    So why the f*ck would your dumb ass make a "hispanic" comment like that? The answer is simple. It's because you wanted to go to the left of what I said by choosing another race as an alternative.

    Now watch some dumbass try to say..."lol...I think she's dating"....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2ND ANNUAL HHS TOURNEY(Round 2): #8 Amazin Amie vs. #9 Bernice Burgos
    By RasheedLateef in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:30 PM
  2. So who do you want Dominique Chinn or Amazin Amie
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 11:57 AM
  3. Amaziní Amie.........HOT DAMN SHE KILLING THE RED DRESS
    By blafy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:42 AM
  4. HAPPY 4th of JULY -- KYRA Chaos and AMAZIN Amie TAG TEAM SKIN TIGHT DRESS Post!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 03:27 PM
  5. OMG!!! Amazin Amie -- The Most THICKEST Germanic GIRL on the Planet!!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 01:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •